All reviews waffles canal park choice hotels great place to stay pool area very nice hotel hot tub and sauna staff was very friendly and helpful hot breakfast hockey tournament front desk staff would definitely stay here again short drive breakfast was excellent clean rooms easy access free breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised that a comfort Inn could be so nice. Pam at the front desk was very helpful and kind. The rooms were clean and nicely furnished. They also have appetizers at night during the week, along with the normal daily breakfast. Good stuff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Paul B,

It's wonderful to hear you had an "Excellent stay" with us and enjoyed both our hot breakfast and evening hospitality hour. I've shared your positive feedback with Pam at our front desk. Thank you for staying with us. I hope we see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The staff was very friendly and responsive. The parking was convenient. The floor was often wet by the elevator because of spillage near the ice machine and I slipped in that area: carpet in this area would make it less slippery. Although this is a no smoking facility, the room I was in smelled like cigarette smoke: this was very unpleasant. I mentioned it to the front desk.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear KTC7777,

Thanks for your review. Allow me to apologize for the odor in your room. This is unacceptable and was reported to our housekeeping staff. I'd like to thank you for your suggestion regarding the ice machine. We always want to provide a safe environment for our guests and staff. I hope you'll give us a chance to provide you with 5 star service and accommodations on your next visit to Duluth.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Thank you! We were pleasantly surprised! Very clean and well maintained! We stopped in early and found our room ready! Pool and hot tub area very nice. Best yet was the breakfast! Two very attentive employees made sure everything was well stocked and clean. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Duluth!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear marjnsteve,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's great to hear you had an excellent stay and enjoyed the pool and breakfast. I hope you're able to return soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is one of the nicest Comfort Inns I've ever stayed at. Very comfortable room, great pool area, good breakfast, good Internet service, very helpful staff, plenty of parking, convenient guest laundry, and a nice happy hour bar and snacks in the evening. I would gladly stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Amanda K, General Manager at Comfort Inn West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear noworries2000,

Hands down, the best feedback we hear is that we are "One of the Best". Thank you for your review and positive remarks. It's fantastic to hear you enjoyed your stay and would visit again in the future. I hope we get a chance to see you again!

All The Best,

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Was greeted when I checked in by a very helpful, enthusiastic young man. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was awesome! Appreciate the USAToday and Star Trib being available at no cost. Do wish you would accommodate pets.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Tulipnana,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" for your five star review! We appreciate hearing your feedback and are thrilled you had a nice stay and enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I hope we see you again in the future.