See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2016

This is a nice clean small no frills old school motel. Sky line court is right out of a movie script, if someone wanted to and hold up for a weekend. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. With the divided hiway it is a little goofy to get to when headed north.... U turn at the stop light. I Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

After a long day in the saddle on the motorbike exploring the scenic back roads north of Duluth, and a cool, dark and wet ride in the Lake Superior fog from Two Harbors back to Duluth, the Skyline was just what we needed; a nice, warm, clean and comfortable place to stay for the night! We woke up to bright sunshine and a cool morning to continue the adventure into Wisconsin. Thank you Linda!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

People are nice. The motel is neat and clean. Shower was smaller than normal and the bed sucked. It wasn't comfortable and the mattress kept falling through the bed frame. The only issue that I saw was I found a used wash cloth on the top corner ledge of the shower. If your not the type to like noise from an airport then choose something else away from the airport. This motel is about 1 mile from Duluth international airport. As for me, I won't be staying here again

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2015

If you don't feel I like spending around $300.00 to stay down by the Lift Bridge, this is a good option. King size bed, microwave & fridge. Nice & clean, Linda at the front desk is always friendly & helpful. Located right by Miller Hill mall, so eating, shopping & movies are all right there. About 10 min. from downtown. My motel of choice whenever I stay in Duluth.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 9jeff49
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Fairly clean room with fridge, microwave and cable TV. SO SO bed - not the most comfortable but clean. This is your basic mom and pop place. Just don't take a lower level room - I was left with an elephant checking in above my head at 10 pm and then getting up at 4 - not a super good nights sleep. Just request a room on the upper level.

Room Tip: Upper level room - don't have to deal with "elephants" overhead.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family