1,263 results
All reviews chop house the executive lounge covered parking france ave great hotel front desk staff business travel parking ramp twin cities shuttle service would stay here again easy access msp airport free shuttle park and fly mall gm
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Too many great hotels in this area to waste time and money on this property. We came as a family to stay for the STATE FAIR. we booked rooms together and were on different floors. I’m a gold member and they didn’t acknowledge us AT ALL! We called three times talked to mgmt each time to make sure the rooms were together and to ensure we’d have a great weekend. THEY BLEW IT!! every opportunity and there were many they blew it!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mich196840
John K, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mich196840,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying at Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington earlier this year. As a loyal Hilton Honors guest, you trusted that we would care for you and your family on a level that is synonymous with Hilton, and we fell significantly short. For that I apologize. I am new in my role at this hotel and am learning of the issues you endured for the first time now. At your convenience I invite you to reach out to me personally so I may learn more about the opportunities on which we failed to capitalize, and help make things right...true to Hilton's word when it comes to guest service. I assure you we are capable of so much more than what you experienced and I would love the opportunity for a "redo" on a future return to Minneapolis - St. Paul.

My information is below and I look forward to speaking further!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Clean room, adjustable room temp, comfortable bed, and good customer service. Staff switched me to a room with a bathtub when I asked (standard tub, though- wish it was a soaking tub!). My key card disconnected twice and the stay does not include a continental breakfast. (You can pay $20 for a buffet style breakfast or order room service).

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
John K, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Whatsupstephaz,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at the Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington on Trip Advisor! Our team takes pride in doing what it takes to ensure our guests are satisfied, and will be glad to hear we could meet your room type preference as well as that the cleanliness and comfort were to your liking. Although we do not offer a continental breakfast, be sure to reach out to any member of our guest service team when planning a future return to Bloomington and we can help direct you to one of our breakfast-included room packages. We will also be happy to discuss options that include access to our Honors lounge which would provide you another breakfast option!

Please let me know how I can be of further service and thank you again for your feedback!
Best,

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel is a recently renovated hotel where everything is new and clean. The rooms are huge with good beds and bedding. Bathrooms are functional and adequate. There is ample free parking. What’s not to like?

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngusDad

Thank you AngusDad for posing the 'million dollar question' in your five-star review of the Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington on Trip Advisor! :) We are always striving to improve our guest experience but appreciate that you found your stay so satisfying. Our team is blessed to be able to offer such a strong and newly-remodeled product to our guests and hope we get the chance to welcome you back on future returns to the area!

Yours in Service,

Reviewed 26 September 2018

I visited Minneapolis to attend a Vikings game. The area surrounding the hotel had plenty of eateries and the shuttle service was a great way to get to them. We had shuttle service to the Mall of America, which we visited twice with no problems in pick up or drop off. They were always on time. I would recommend this hotel based just on the quality of the staff and service alone. Thank you for a very wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Michael N
Explore817943, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you Michael N for sharing your five-star review of your stay at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled to hear you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle to and from the Mall of America, and that our quality of service left an impression beyond your departure from our hotel. Passionate and personal service is at the heart of our guest experience and I am humbled to be able to reinforce this value with our hard-working team!

We look forward to welcoming you and your party back on a future Vikings weekend. Please reach out to me personally if I can assist in arranging accommodations for a return visit to Minneapolis St. Paul!

Best,

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Fantastic day staff who really care and want to make a difference, but sadly, the evening staff is among the worst I have ever encountered. HHonors benefits are laughable at this property. Good luck trying to even find a bottle of water or other soft drink at the Executive Lounge which seems to be the preferred venue of loud college students.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Explore817943, Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your detailed and very important feedback of your recent stay with us here in Bloomington. We value every opportunity to improve and ensure our mistakes are not repeated, and this account - unfortunate in all regards - will go a long way in achieving that outcome. As you may have seen, I previously reached out to you to bring closure to a situation where we clearly fell short of expectations. It is my hope you will feel satisfied in our efforts to gain further perspective and compensate without hesitation.

In this instance, we missed the mark, but I assure our caring team of individuals more often than not aspire for connections as genuine as they are plentiful, and moments both unique and memorable. I certainly believe we will make it right for you on future stays, should we be so lucky to gain a second chance.

I am providing my personal contact information if there is any additional service I can provide.