All reviewscourtyard marriottjake's restaurantstandard courtyardfront deskclose to the airportsalt water poolbusiness centernice hotelonsite restaurantshuttle servicefree shuttlenight's sleepone night stayparking lotthe staff was friendly and helpfulnice sizeking bed
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a nice spot for a number of reasons. It is convenient to shopping,the airport,restaurants and easy accessibility to Minneapolis and Saint Paul. It is clean and comfortable and nicely decorated. It has a nice bar and also a Starbucks, for that morning coffee fix. We really enjoyed sitting on the patio. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Our Sun Country () flight to Fort Myers, FL was cancelled last minute for a 6:30am departure. Since we didn’t have a place to stay, flight was rescheduled to leave the next morning, we booked at the Courtyard at Marriott MOA. The entire Front Desk Staff and Manager went above and beyond to accommodate our family. They found a room for us earlier than expected. Check in was seemless and the caring attitudes they provided, really made a difficult situation better. I travel regularly for my job and this is the best service I have EVER received. About the hotel, very clean and modern, as you would expect from the Marriott brand. Rooms were very spacious (huge) in excellent condition and mostly importantly, clean! They provide free transportation to the MSP Airport and MOA. The beds were extremely comfortable. They have a nice workout facility and a saltwater pool. An excellent value for all the amenities. Add a clean, sleek hotel with phenomenal service and you have a winner! Thank you for your first class service and hospitality!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank worldclasstravle
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Great staff, super clean rooms, and perfect location! The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We didn't hear a peep from any of the other guests. Perfect night's sleep! Highly recommend staying here and will be staying again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reese P
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My family recently stayed at the Hotel, the staff was more than helpful making sure that everything was taken care of even when I forgot to make parking arrangements. Great place to stay for anybody who's in the military are serving their country.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tnafricke
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Staff went above and beyond to accommodate me on my last stay. National reservations had inadvertently canceled my reservation and they were able to help me out. Very friendly staff. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to MSP.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kenneth D
Darryn M, General Manager at Courtyard Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for review. We truly appreciate our guests who take the time to give us feedback. We strive to improve ourselves with every day and every stay.
Warm regards,