All reviews front desk shuttle service restaurant staff nice pool business travel twin cities would highly recommend this hotel bed was comfortable up to date very nice hotel light rail sai driver airport mall ihg elevator
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Jackie, Angel and Carol (Kitchen Staff) were Awesome!!
I was there for a class and they did a great job feeding us and making sure we were ok.
The food was excellent and the 3 mentioned here were very friendly and very professional with there job and there attire! Thank You!! Angie N.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear E4183QVangelan:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read your comments about your experience. I appreciate the shout out to Jackie, Angel, and Carol! I will be sure to share your review with them and the entire team.

I hope that your travel brings you back to the area in the future and we look forward to serving you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great service from Jacque, Angela & Carol. We had breakfast, lunch and a break snack. The quality and timeliness were exact. Also the room temp. was very comfortable. So often we either freeze or over heat. Thanks for the friendly and high quality service.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Susan T:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am happy to read your review about your experience at the restaurant and the accommodations. I appreciate the outstanding rating and I will be sure to share your review with our team members. I know the staff will be pleased to know they exceeded your expectations.

I hope your travels bring you to the area again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

This is one of my favorite stays ever. There is almost nothing that isn't well thought out and above average. From the great choices in carpet and artwork, to the well appointed rooms, this was a delightful stay (5 days). Some of my favorite things about the rooms: Hardwood floors, ceramic coffee cups, amazing shower, premium products, lots of full size hangers, a massive TV, good heat/air, comfortable working desk and couch for lounging. I'm sure I've forgotten all the treats but they were impressive. Add a super friendly and help staff and you have the Perfect Place.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Whereaminow1
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Whereaminow1:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have recently completed a renovation on our guest rooms and it is great to hear that the decor and amenities were among you favorite things at the hotel. Additionally, I appreciate your outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your feed back to our team members.

I hope your travel brings you back to the area again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I was impressed from the minute I walked in. I was instantly greeted. The atmosphere was very welcoming and modern. Very spacious lobby. There is a smaller bar/restaurant that we did not go to but looked pleasant. We had a 2 bed room and it was amazing. They had a very modern feel to them. The floors were either a laminate wood or similar, so much nicer than carpet, and cleaner! The decor was great. The bathroom was spacious with a great shower (no bathtub but I won’t use one at a hotel so I am ok with that). The TVs were smart television so we could stream Netflix and other apps. Overall an amazing experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Patrick B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear kroskie:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, that you liked the facilities and the service from our staff.

I hope your travels bring you back to the area again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We were picked up by a friendly shuttle guy at the airport that brought us to our hotel. When we arrived the hotel had a line of people waiting to be checked in and only 1 employee working the desks. The check in process was easy and elevators were working great as I've read other reviews saying they werent. The rooms were nice, clean and fresh. The beds were super comfortable. The shower and water pressure good. We went to the bar/restaurant and had fabulous food and drinks. After eating we hopped on the 6pm shuttle that took us to the Mall Of America. We were told that the last shuttle would pick us up by 10pm at the same location as drop off. Well we made it back out by 9:40 pm waiting and waiting, watching other hotel shuttles pick up. Well we saw our shuttle go right on by us and didnt stop. We we're in front of the line. So I called the hotel and they said that was the last ride because the shuttle was going to the airport. The lady on the phone suggested we call Uber, a taxi or use light rail (whatever that is, we are visitors from another State) so here we are 2 girls from the South in the middle of a big city stranded at the Mall of America at night. Wow, no one coming to get us?? Let me tell you something, if you ever come to the South that would never ever happen. We dont do stuff like that. If a shuttle couldnt come get us you can bet a manager would drop everything and come get us in her own flippen CAR!!! And they say Minnesota Nice??? We would have given all stars to this hotel but because of the lack of hospitality and not feeling loyal or responsible to their guests I gave them what I did.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Heidi T:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the Crowne Plaza Bloomington. I am happy to read that you had several things that you enjoyed during your stay but I am disappointed to learn of your experience with the shuttle service. This is definitely not what we want you to remember about your visit. If possible, I would like the opportunity to speak with you about the issue. Please email me your contact information to me. My email address is pbissen@cpmsp.com.

Again, thank you for letting me know about your experience and I look forward to speaking with you soon.