All reviewsoutback steakhousewafflespark and flycontinental breakfastfront desk stafffree shuttlebed was comfortableshuttle servicenice breakfastthe breakfast areaan early flightrental carindoor poolevery hourconvenient locationtwin citiesairport
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Overall our room was decent and clean. One morning the hot water went out just 2 minutes into my shower and never came back. I don't expect a cold shower at a hotel. Mentioned it to the front desk and they didn't seem to concerned. When I complained that another hotel would compensate they then gave me about 33% refund off of just 1 night's stay (we were there 3 nights). Food lines were always long for the free breakfast and they could never keep up with food. They were out of main food options both mornings I tried and I gave up trying by the 3rd day when I saw the really long line. Also, there wasn't enough eating space so they had people eating by the pool. With the strong smell of chlorine, that was not an appealing option. Otherwise the room was decent and the location was fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Julie B,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. Hope that you enjoyed our accommodations and hospitality and that you'll return to experience the full benefit of our amenities and services for a true five star experience.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The rooms and hallways are dated (scuffed walls, etc) and there were some spiders in our room. Not a huge deal to us, but wanted to share that with others. The price was very reasonable, though, so I highly recommend it for budget travelers!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

andersnb,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis, though I'm very glad that this did not detract too much from your overall experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the value and thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places to stay when I'm in Minneapolis! I've stayed here many times! It's like a 2nd home to me so much to where the staff are like close friends. Especially Kelly! She's my favorite and always takes great care of me when I visit! The rooms are super comfortable .. affordable, has breakfast, great staff what more can you ask for.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

coreanacreative,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This was a very nice stay for one night. Has a Outback restaurant . We did not eat there as we only were there late one night then our flight was in morning. It is not far from Mall of America and the Airport. Employees were so nice and the room also.

Stayed: May 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dianne b,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Comfort Inn Airport Hotel. We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great value and room for the price. Nice breakfast selection bit limited seating. Our room was nice and clean, at night it was quiet, and the beds are comfortable. If in town for doctor appointments again I will definitely book again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

reinhart0524,

Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.