All reviewsoutback steakhousewafflespark and flycontinental breakfastfront desk stafffree shuttlebed was comfortableshuttle servicenice breakfastthe breakfast areaan early flightrental carindoor poolevery hourconvenient locationtwin citiesairport
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The rooms and hallways are dated (scuffed walls, etc) and there were some spiders in our room. Not a huge deal to us, but wanted to share that with others. The price was very reasonable, though, so I highly recommend it for budget travelers!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

andersnb,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis, though I'm very glad that this did not detract too much from your overall experience. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the value and thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places to stay when I'm in Minneapolis! I've stayed here many times! It's like a 2nd home to me so much to where the staff are like close friends. Especially Kelly! She's my favorite and always takes great care of me when I visit! The rooms are super comfortable .. affordable, has breakfast, great staff what more can you ask for.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

coreanacreative,

Thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. I can't begin to express how much it means to our management and staff to hear from guests like yourself who have found our accommodations and services to be so welcoming and convenient throughout the years. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This was a very nice stay for one night. Has a Outback restaurant . We did not eat there as we only were there late one night then our flight was in morning. It is not far from Mall of America and the Airport. Employees were so nice and the room also.

Stayed: May 2018
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dianne b,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Comfort Inn Airport Hotel. We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Great value and room for the price. Nice breakfast selection bit limited seating. Our room was nice and clean, at night it was quiet, and the beds are comfortable. If in town for doctor appointments again I will definitely book again!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

reinhart0524,

Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we
have succeeded. We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

This hotel is close to the Mall of America. It has been renovated since our last stay. The attendants at check in and check out were friendly and efficient. Our room was large, clean, comfortable with good lighting. Despite being close to the airport, we did not hear the airplane noise. The bath was large but did not have grab bars in the tub. The breakfast area has a much better layout than on our previous visit. There seems to be more seating with additional seating either around the indoor pool or outside in the courtyard. My only complaints were the towels were thin and the vent in the bathroom was dirty. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

showmemo61,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and sharing your experience. We strive to give you a great experience, and I am pleased to learn that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways; though I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our bathroom cleanliness and towels as well. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.