All reviews culver's restaurant waffles biscuits and gravy shuttle service continental breakfast stayed one night twin cities bed was comfortable easy access desk clerk convenient location the breakfast area airport mall moa airline freeway
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I needed an affordable hotel near the airport and that’s what I got. The Ritz, it ain’t, but it was adequate. The best part about it was the free shuttle from the airport on demand, and to/from the nearby Mall of America on a set schedule. The continental breakfast was also decent. The place as a whole smells a little funny and is in definite need
of a refresh. The staff could also use a bit of customer service training. But, as my title suggests, you get what you pay for!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
DaveK2641, Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly take this to the staff so we can get this corrected.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The room was very clean which is a priority to me, but both beds sagged and were doubles instead of queens which made sharing the one bed rather difficult. Overall, the condition of the bed didn't cause any body aches and pains; it just didn't lend itself to a good night's sleep. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I had used reward points for one of the two nights and wished I hadn't. I used a lot of points for a not-so-great night.

Room Tip: The room was clean, but needed to be updated with new and bigger mattresses.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DaveK2641, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm glad you found the room clean and comfortable but do apologize for the issues with your bed. We are working on replacing them and I do apologize that this was not he case with you.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Staff was very friendly! Convenient location near airport and shopping! Room was very clean! Ample parking! Have stayed more than once and will stay again! Nice to have free parking while gone for a week!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Eugune,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I'm glad to hear you had a great night and that you keep coming back. We hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We were a little early in the afternoon and had to wait half an hour to get a room on the first floor. That was okay since we had places we wanted to see anyway.
The staff was busy but handling check-in okay.
The complimentary breakfast was good. Nice selection of baked items, waffles, yogurt, fruits, gravy and biscuits, but no meats.
There was nice counter space around the sink in the room to spread out our stuff.
The wi-fi is open rather than password protected.

Room Tip: Ask the clerk for a layout of the motel to see where the parking areas are located. The motel is laid out in a U shape, a bit unusual.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
DaveK2641, Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Carole,
I'm glad we were able to get you in early but do apologize for the wait. The staff does stay very busy and am glad to hear that they were doing a good job of keeping up. I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and your room. We hope you travels are safe and hassle free.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We had a hotel that was extremely unhealthy,dirty, and unsafe, we had doctors appointments in the mornings and need a safe and clean place to leave our pup during the days. We called and this hotel got us in earlier than the check in time, was friendly, clean, and just overall another amazing experience here, The La Quinta literally saved us. Definitely know where we will be staying from now on!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DaveK2641, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to the review the property. I'm glad to hear you had a great stay and we made your trip into Minneapolis hassle free and we were there for you. We hope your travels bring you our way soon again. Again, thank you for your thoughts.