“Hard Rock Cafe but no guitar”

Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America
Ranked #25 of 227 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hard Rock Cafe is located inside the Mall of America next to the amusement park in the middle. It is one of the many restaurants in the mall. Compared to other HRC's it lacks the giant guitar outside. It also misses some atmosphere, but overal the experience was not bad. If you would like to watch the fair, there is also outdoor seating. Food was OK, we had beef fajitas and some salads. Beef was tender but a little salty. Personnel was attentive and in a good mood.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to place a review.
I am glad you had an enjoyable experience during your visit with us. We look forward to having you visit us again in the Mall of America.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visit as many Hard Rocks as I can. I was supposed to have a 2 hr layover in MN that also got delayed for 3 additional hours so I caught a 10 dollar UBER to the mall of america for a burger and a few beers at the Hard Rock. The service was good and the conversation with the bar tender was nice. Made the long unexpected layover better. Also found out that there is a train that runs back and forth from the mall of america to the airport. for only a couple dollars. I used it to return to the airport. very convenient.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am pleased to hear you were able to spend your extra time with us!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoying your afternoon with our staff. Take the train back our way next time you are in the Twin Cities !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very, very friendly group of people both in the store and the restaurant. The food was good as had rock usually is. Recommend for a quick bite while shopping in the mall.

Thanks so much for the review! I am so pleased to hear that our team took great care of you - please visit us again the next time you are at the Mall of America!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America is a great place to check out. It was my first time there and it was great! There is a lot of great stuff to eat and purchase there and you will be glad you went to Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America.. so go now!

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thanks so much for your review. We have a lot of great new merchandise, so I am pleased you enjoyed the selection! This, paired with great food, drink, and service makes for an exceptional dining experience -- which is our goal with every guest. Thanks for stopping in, and please visit us again!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

You've been to one HRC, you've been to them all, right? You get the same experience at each one, right? HRC Mall of America is about to prove you WRONG! Although located in the center amusement court of the largest mall in the USA, this place delivers a one-of-a-kind experience. The layout and decor is unique to this location and the service has a distinctive Minnesota flair! Upon arriving, I was greeted by Sydnatta in the Rock Shop. Sydnatta was friendly, warm and genuine, helping me choose the proper collectible items to take home to Atlanta. I opted for a seat at the bar for lunch and a beer. Little did I know I was about to be entertained by the best bartender in the state! Tyler (AKA Richie Sambora) was very attentive and helpful with beer and menu selections. It was a rare occasion that he worked the day shift, my lucky day! There wasn't a moment that I felt neglected, Tyler and Jason checked in frequently to make sure everything was perfect. When your travels take you to Mall of America, be sure to stop in HRC. You will be happy you did!

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Brent -

Thanks so much for the great review!!

We are so thrilled you had the opportunity to have a great experience with the team here at Mall of America. Sydnatta and Tyler are definitely tops in the game when it comes to caring for our guests. We hope your travels bring you back our way - and look forward to having you join us again!!

Anna