“Hard rock cafe # 75”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I visit as many Hard Rocks as I can. I was supposed to have a 2 hr layover in MN that also got delayed for 3 additional hours so I caught a 10 dollar UBER to the mall of america for a burger and a few beers at the Hard Rock. The service was good and the conversation with the bar tender was nice. Made the long unexpected layover better. Also found out that there is a train that runs back and forth from the mall of america to the airport. for only a couple dollars. I used it to return to the airport. very convenient.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

I am pleased to hear you were able to spend your extra time with us!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoying your afternoon with our staff. Take the train back our way next time you are in the Twin Cities !!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Very, very friendly group of people both in the store and the restaurant. The food was good as had rock usually is. Recommend for a quick bite while shopping in the mall.

Thanks so much for the review! I am so pleased to hear that our team took great care of you - please visit us again the next time you are at the Mall of America!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America is a great place to check out. It was my first time there and it was great! There is a lot of great stuff to eat and purchase there and you will be glad you went to Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America.. so go now!

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thanks so much for your review. We have a lot of great new merchandise, so I am pleased you enjoyed the selection! This, paired with great food, drink, and service makes for an exceptional dining experience -- which is our goal with every guest. Thanks for stopping in, and please visit us again!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

You've been to one HRC, you've been to them all, right? You get the same experience at each one, right? HRC Mall of America is about to prove you WRONG! Although located in the center amusement court of the largest mall in the USA, this place delivers a one-of-a-kind experience. The layout and decor is unique to this location and the service has a distinctive Minnesota flair! Upon arriving, I was greeted by Sydnatta in the Rock Shop. Sydnatta was friendly, warm and genuine, helping me choose the proper collectible items to take home to Atlanta. I opted for a seat at the bar for lunch and a beer. Little did I know I was about to be entertained by the best bartender in the state! Tyler (AKA Richie Sambora) was very attentive and helpful with beer and menu selections. It was a rare occasion that he worked the day shift, my lucky day! There wasn't a moment that I felt neglected, Tyler and Jason checked in frequently to make sure everything was perfect. When your travels take you to Mall of America, be sure to stop in HRC. You will be happy you did!

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Brent -

Thanks so much for the great review!!

We are so thrilled you had the opportunity to have a great experience with the team here at Mall of America. Sydnatta and Tyler are definitely tops in the game when it comes to caring for our guests. We hope your travels bring you back our way - and look forward to having you join us again!!

Anna

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Hard Rock Cafe is one of those places where you go for more than the food. . . . it's about the experience and the displays in each location. For the most part, I expect the food to be somewhat average and the service to be that which you might get at any other chain restaurant (e.g. Applebees, Pub 99, TGIFridays). However, I found that this particular location was above average in all of those areas. The service was fairly quick and the food was tasty. Didn't have a problem with anything being cold or "not prepared well". It's also a lot of fun to stroll around and see the displays that are available at this particular location. With Prince and Dylan being from Minnesota there is a lot to see from those two artists. I'd consider it a good place to stop if you like either.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Kathryn -

Thanks for the great review!

I am so pleased to hear you had a fantastic overall experience - it is very important to us to deliver great food and service, but also an exceptional dining environment. Our music, buildings and memorabilia all play an important part in that. We are proud to feature some of our local MN artists, and hope you stop in again for another great dining experience!