“Expect the Unexpected!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2017

You've been to one HRC, you've been to them all, right? You get the same experience at each one, right? HRC Mall of America is about to prove you WRONG! Although located in the center amusement court of the largest mall in the USA, this place delivers a one-of-a-kind experience. The layout and decor is unique to this location and the service has a distinctive Minnesota flair! Upon arriving, I was greeted by Sydnatta in the Rock Shop. Sydnatta was friendly, warm and genuine, helping me choose the proper collectible items to take home to Atlanta. I opted for a seat at the bar for lunch and a beer. Little did I know I was about to be entertained by the best bartender in the state! Tyler (AKA Richie Sambora) was very attentive and helpful with beer and menu selections. It was a rare occasion that he worked the day shift, my lucky day! There wasn't a moment that I felt neglected, Tyler and Jason checked in frequently to make sure everything was perfect. When your travels take you to Mall of America, be sure to stop in HRC. You will be happy you did!

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Brent -

Thanks so much for the great review!!

We are so thrilled you had the opportunity to have a great experience with the team here at Mall of America. Sydnatta and Tyler are definitely tops in the game when it comes to caring for our guests. We hope your travels bring you back our way - and look forward to having you join us again!!

Anna

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Hard Rock Cafe is one of those places where you go for more than the food. . . . it's about the experience and the displays in each location. For the most part, I expect the food to be somewhat average and the service to be that which you might get at any other chain restaurant (e.g. Applebees, Pub 99, TGIFridays). However, I found that this particular location was above average in all of those areas. The service was fairly quick and the food was tasty. Didn't have a problem with anything being cold or "not prepared well". It's also a lot of fun to stroll around and see the displays that are available at this particular location. With Prince and Dylan being from Minnesota there is a lot to see from those two artists. I'd consider it a good place to stop if you like either.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Kathryn -

Thanks for the great review!

I am so pleased to hear you had a fantastic overall experience - it is very important to us to deliver great food and service, but also an exceptional dining environment. Our music, buildings and memorabilia all play an important part in that. We are proud to feature some of our local MN artists, and hope you stop in again for another great dining experience!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for a bite to eat and to check out the memorabilia. Some great prince items in there. The food was good too had a spicy burger which was delicious and my server was excellent who stopped and had a quick chat. Seemed interested in where I was from and what the hard rock in London was like.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thanks so much for the great review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your food, and that the service team and the memorabilia made for a fantastic dining experience!! Please stop in again the next time you are in the Twin Cities.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

food was very average, cold and not prepared well. wait staff was L A Z Y. there were 5 couples in the restaurant and it took a long time to get someone to our table and even longer for them to come back. food was very average.

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We work hard to deliver great food and exceptional service. It seems we missed the mark on all fronts. We would like to discuss your visit further to get more detailed information in order to coach our staff. You may email me at mallofamerica.gm@hardrock.com to share the information about your visit in detail (time of day, server, etc.) We appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback, and will use it to improve our team.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our server and all of the staff we met were very nice and good with my little kids. I was just disappointed with the food itself, a burger and fries. The fries were soggy and burger greasy and not as good as I expected for the price. I did ask for new fries and told them why and they did them perfectly! I appreciated that so much! Maybe it was just what I ordered.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

HI Brenda -

I am so glad you were well cared for by our team, even though we had to replace your fries - so pleased to hear we got them right the second time. Please stop in again, and give us the chance to deliver you great food along with the great service.