“Good food great staff”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for a bite to eat and to check out the memorabilia. Some great prince items in there. The food was good too had a spicy burger which was delicious and my server was excellent who stopped and had a quick chat. Seemed interested in where I was from and what the hard rock in London was like.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thanks so much for the great review.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your food, and that the service team and the memorabilia made for a fantastic dining experience!! Please stop in again the next time you are in the Twin Cities.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

food was very average, cold and not prepared well. wait staff was L A Z Y. there were 5 couples in the restaurant and it took a long time to get someone to our table and even longer for them to come back. food was very average.

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. We work hard to deliver great food and exceptional service. It seems we missed the mark on all fronts. We would like to discuss your visit further to get more detailed information in order to coach our staff. You may email me at mallofamerica.gm@hardrock.com to share the information about your visit in detail (time of day, server, etc.) We appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback, and will use it to improve our team.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Our server and all of the staff we met were very nice and good with my little kids. I was just disappointed with the food itself, a burger and fries. The fries were soggy and burger greasy and not as good as I expected for the price. I did ask for new fries and told them why and they did them perfectly! I appreciated that so much! Maybe it was just what I ordered.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

HI Brenda -

I am so glad you were well cared for by our team, even though we had to replace your fries - so pleased to hear we got them right the second time. Please stop in again, and give us the chance to deliver you great food along with the great service.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stopped here for a couple of beers one evening. The range of beer was good and the bartenders were personable and attentive.

Retro videos were playing and it was loud, but fun as we sat around and chatted. I'd stop back for a beer or two again.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with our bar staff, and were well cared for. We hope you stop back soon, and grab one of our great burgers with a beer on your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I've visited several hard rock cafes before. The greeter was nice and friendly, so was the young man who seated us. Our waiter Mitchell was excellent. Overall, the customer service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and were accommodating. The picture portal, was an added bonus and it was free. The rock displays and memorabilia was awesome. However, in comparison to the other three locations I have been the food wasn't as good. In the past my food was excellent. The food was ok. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this location. The next time, I'd try a different menu item.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Angela -

I am so pleased we were able to show you an exceptional experience on your recent visit. Our team works hard to take exceptional care of our guests - and we do have quite the rocking memorabilia collection! I hope you will stop in again so we may have the opportunity to wow you with our food as well.

Thanks for taking the time to review us!