“Enjoyed bar drinks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stopped here for a couple of beers one evening. The range of beer was good and the bartenders were personable and attentive.

Retro videos were playing and it was loud, but fun as we sat around and chatted. I'd stop back for a beer or two again.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We are pleased you enjoyed your time with our bar staff, and were well cared for. We hope you stop back soon, and grab one of our great burgers with a beer on your next visit!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I've visited several hard rock cafes before. The greeter was nice and friendly, so was the young man who seated us. Our waiter Mitchell was excellent. Overall, the customer service was exceptional. The staff was friendly and were accommodating. The picture portal, was an added bonus and it was free. The rock displays and memorabilia was awesome. However, in comparison to the other three locations I have been the food wasn't as good. In the past my food was excellent. The food was ok. Nevertheless, I would highly recommend this location. The next time, I'd try a different menu item.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Angela -

I am so pleased we were able to show you an exceptional experience on your recent visit. Our team works hard to take exceptional care of our guests - and we do have quite the rocking memorabilia collection! I hope you will stop in again so we may have the opportunity to wow you with our food as well.

Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Usually only go to get a Hard Rock Café pin. However, we decided to eat lunch. The food was amazing and really plentiful. The club sandwich had real turkey not processed. The grilled the turkey slices before serving. The Hard Rock Café store had a great selection of pins, too.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thanks so much for the great review!!

I am thrilled you enjoyed your experience, both dining AND retail!! Please visit us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Two story location. Unique design from most other Hardrocks. City shirt is pretty cool. Nice bar area on second floor.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Mario -

Thanks for taking the time to review us! I am so glad you enjoyed your time here - the design of our building is really unique - and finding us in a Mall makes it even more so. Please join us again the next time you visit the Mall of America.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been going around the country trying the local legendary burgers- which are specific to the area of the location. We drove four hours out of our way to try this location. Boy did it disappoint. First it took forever to order and get our food. The place was not busy they only had three other tables. I ordered my burger as medium well but the bottom was burnt and not edible.

While the waitress was friendly and nice I never purposefully go there again. If you are in the area I'd go again, but I wouldn't seek them out.

Anna C, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hi Jeannette -

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry with the disappointment in your experience. Please contact me directly at mallofamerica.gm@hardrock.com, as I would like to follow up more on your visit so we can identify areas of opportunity and coach our staff. I would also like to invite you back, with my compliments, the next time you find yourself in the area.

Thanks -