“Can accommodate peanut/tree nut allergies”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Rainforest Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Typical chain restaurant, but they are able to accommodate my sons severe peanut/tree nut allergies. Food was decent, service was slow.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had a great experience here, but- you are definitely paying for the moving animals and storms that come through by the prices of the food. The food that we had was good, nothing to write home about. The service was excellent. But man, the prices are jacked up as you would expect for a tourist trap restaraunt. I had both my small kids there so sometimes $20+ a plate for okay food is worth it if they are entertained.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This restaurant is more geared for young kids, though my teens liked the thunder and lightening storm.
We visited around 5 pm and the restaurants was in full gear. We were seated right away, but had to wait a good 10 min to even have a waiter come and ask for drinks. There didn't seem to be enough staff to serve everyone in a timely fashion. I noticed many people waiting for food, drinks or checks.
The food itself as good. Nothing to write home about. It is on the same level as Red Robin. The burgers we had were good, but the patty could have been cooked a bit less. It was on the dry side.
If I went back to the MOA, I'd try another restaurant because this one had no draw for me to return.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Good food, friendly staff and fun atmosphere. Not much else to ask for. They even offer specialty glasses/mugs to remember the trip.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

At first I was reluctant to go here by means of out-of-town-family request, and thinking "why can't we go somewhere local", but I was surprised ... Great food and great service.