All reviews sitting area shuttle service rooms are spacious two double beds light rail yogurt free breakfast would stay here again pull out couch mini fridge free shuttle one night stay donuts convenient location the breakfast area coffee maker great room
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I've stayed at this chain elsewhere. I didn't feel this one met the same expectations.

Checkin was great. We were in quickly, checked in, and in our room quickly.

After being out for the evening, we arrived back and it was snowing. As was expected, nobody parked nicely outside since they couldn't see the lines. We ended up out on the back side, and they were in the process of plowing. I found a spot. However, the "spot" next to me wasn't a sport, and was a large curbed area coming out from the pool area. You couldn't tell this because of the snow cover, and at least one car tried to park there while I was. Boy, were they surprised! I mentioned this to the front desk staff, asking about cones or something to mark it with, and was blown off since "the plow guys are out there". When we left the next morning, this portion was not cleaned off, and there were a couple of tire tracks that showed others had tried.

Breakfast the next morning left a lot to be desired. The kitchen apparently couldn't keep up. There was very little offered. Not at all what I expected at previous stays at other locations. I realize they were busy that night, but it wasn't that busy when I was down. Coffee was low, the juice was empty, and the main dishes were gone.

The floor in the lobby that morning needed to be cleaned up more. It was slippery since it had snowed the night before, but looked like it could have been cleaned up a bit more to be both safe and aesthetically attractive.

My son enjoyed the pool that morning and they were busy in that area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Erich G, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Tim P,

We are sorry this trip wasn't up to our usual standards. The two back to back snowstorms definitely put a strain on our parking lot and we apologize for the lack of parking that weekend. We were full each night that weekend as well and the breakfast area was definitely busy though we should have kept up with coffee etc... We hope you will give us another try in the future!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had to spend the night here as that is where the group booked a second year in a row. Happy again except their breakfast during the weekend is a little boring compared to during the week. I also think their pet policy is expensive $75 for a short stay 1 to 6 nights. I plan to return in a few weeks to the area and would consider this hotel however that is a steep price to add onto an already middle/high rate. This trip we spent three nights Thursday to Sunday check out. I was happy again with the room which we had two double beds and the sleeper sofa. Kids loved the pool for one evening. Wifi was awesome. Breakfast not as good as last year but they had eggs, sausage, cereal, potatoes, bread and lots of stuff to choose from. Kids looked forward to their breakfast sandwich from last year but we did not see the three mornings there. I may stay again but will also look around as I will be traveling with a 40 lb dog and hate to spend $75. Overall good stay with our group again. Preferred Hyatt Place over Hilton as it felt more family friendly and smaller.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Erich G, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Kim G,

Thank you for staying with us. Our pet fee is something that is set by Hyatt and to keep all Hyatt Place hotel's comparable we do follow the guidelines. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice! Everything seems to be relatively new. Our issues mostly had to do with housekeeping and cleaning of our room. The manager was very apologetic about our issues. The morning breakfast was just okay. If back in the area again we would likely give the hotel another chance to make things better.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

littlelisa291,

Thank you for staying at our Hyatt Place MSP. We apologize that your room wasn't cleaned up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and housekeeping department and it sounds like this time we dropped the ball. I will be following up with why the room wasn't cleaned to our standards. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

The rooms are spacious, modern and very conducive to working. Even the fitness room with only 4 pieces of equipment felt spacious and up-to-date. The breakfast was more impressive than expected as well. I will stay here again while in on business - especially as the price is so affordable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Erich G, Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

RikkiP,

We appreciate the feedback and nice review! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Twin Cities!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

To spare you the long story, this hotel and its staff made a terrible day of missing an early flight and having to wait until the next morning to fly out, into a wonderful day. Excellent staff and hotel. They are so friendly and were more than accommodating to our situation. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Stephanie V,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us even though it sounds like it was due to a cancelled flight. Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review!