All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenwhipped creamone bedroom suiteice makerwafflesfree dinnerbusiness areakids loved the poololive gardensleeper sofahome away from homeclean roomstwo double bedsshuttle servicepool and hot tubwould stay here again
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Room was semi clean. They could pay a little more attention to the details. There was a stain on one of the beds and one of the towels had not been changed out. Breakfast was good and the staff was very pleasant.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SSB2001, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback! While I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our daily breakfast buffet, I apologize for the unacceptable level of cleanliness in your suite. We will be sure to follow up with our team so we can continue to improve our housekeeping services. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had to come down to St. Paul for a business last minute business trip. I’m so glad, we chose Staybridge suites. We went from booking 4 nights, but ended up staying 12 nights. I mean, why bother well the hotel was always accommodating to our every request.
We have a huge truck and trailer. The manager went out of his way to, cone off a space just for us. Most hotels find big trucks to be a nuisance. One day, our truck was having a hard time starting. Instead of letting us Uber to the parts store. Their shuttle, took us. No questions ask.
I rate hotels on a lot of levels. But at Staybridge in Bloomington. You will find comfort in knowing, your needs are cared for. The indoor pool, isn’t too shabby either. Lol!
Clean Rooms, Great Service, Excellent Location. Whole Foods, and a plethora of high end shops near. Makes Staybridge, my hotel of choice the next time we’re ever in St. Paul, MN.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
SSB2001, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Our team is thrilled to read that they made a positive impression on your during your stay! Best wishes in your future travels, and if you are in the area again, we look forward to hosting you!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This location has easy access to area restaurants, and shopping. Well equipped room; nice breakfast.
Very quiet and very friendly staff. Great value for size of room and amenities offered.
Would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SSB2001, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Minneapolis Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I am never disappointed when staying at the Staybridge Suites. This hotel was excellent and always professional. My family was with me on this trip and everyone enjoyed the facility and food was a big hit with my daughters.

Room Tip: All was great. Only small issue was that you could hear the water running through the pipes from the room above.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you and your family enjoyed your visit! Thank you for sharing your feedback, and choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great maid staff. Most other staff is fabulous. Breakfast has waffles, fresh melon, cereal , but the eggs are consistent in being over salted and over cooked (think mixed with milk and salt then poured in big pan and baked for a hour) the sausage is really good , the bacon under done for my taste but I prefer crisp not chewy. The few nights with dinner offer a basic salad mix , only creamy dressings nothing low cal. , main dish changed each time but pretty much always had cream or cheese or heavy carbs, so for a healthy dinner look elsewhere most nights. I did use room service once and it came from the Hilton next door. The room service was superb ! Perfect steak even came with A1 sauce ! Grilled vegetables had asparagus and carrots with summer squashes and peppers not over cooked and lightly seasoned. They got it to our room still hot as well. Most of the room service menu is far from low cal or allergy friendly. The room has a induction stove top , microwave and fridge...basic utensils for cooking and full service for four to eat.
I agree with other reviews the couch and chair have seen better days and need to be updated. The bed was firm , I prefer softer but it was clean and you can’t expect a hotel to have the perfect comfort level for everyone. The pool was awesome and the spa pool next to it was just hot enough without being to hot , I soaked and relaxed in it several nights. They have grills outside if you want to bring your things back and forth. The hotel was spotless and that’s even with them being full of many large groups staying there for events , they took over many common areas much of the time. Everyone was having fun so it was not a bother. You can ask for room to be serviced at a certain time so they won’t interrupt any late sleepers or if your conference calling. I knock one star off for the lack of healthy food choices at every dinner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank j_ardinger

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, and for choosing our hotel! We truly appreciate your comments, and will use them to continually improve our product and services. We hope to host you again soon!