Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$99
View deal
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews convenient location ventilation sheets property stay shuttle mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival the room door had the clean seal but the room was anything but clean. The toilet was dirty. There were crumbs on the floor in the kitchen area. The duvet cover had brown stains. The shower had someone’s hair. No greeting when my family arrived. We checked in through digital key. I’m so glad that I pack my own cleaning supplies and gloves as I had to clean our room. Very disappointed in this stay.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

One of the staff was rude and became agitated due to a guest complaint over noise my autistic son was making. Instead of accommodating us and maybe moving us to a different room. She bangs on the door.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
John Kasper, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Thank you Stacey for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I know the issue highlighted in your review is one of great importance to you, as it was when you and I spoke over the phone during your stay. I made it a priority to understand your concerns and prepare our team to properly accommodate your son on your second night should it be required. I was happy to see that no disruptions occurred and your checkout went smoothly.

Our team works hard to respect and serve every guest, every time and I am sorry that we did not leave you with this impression. If you feel I have not properly addressed your concerns up to this point, please feel free to reach out to me directly at 763-296-1511.

John Kasper

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Great rooms, spacious, very clean, comfortable, everything you needed was right there. Great location for Mall of America. Nice lobby for activities with tables if you like to play games with your family. Only complaint would be the breakfast offered. They give boxes with small bagels or small muffins, yogurt, and apple/ orange juice. Otherwise great hotel

Reviewed 26 January 2021

I travel from time to time but I have never written reviews. This time I had to due to the following. This hotel is a gem hidden in plain sight. It is conveniently located and close to everything. Mall of America with everything it offers is across the street plus one can catch the light rail to get to proper Minneapolis & St. Paul. More importantly the property is new, clean and well kept. I felt safe with their cleaning practices and how they make sanitation items available through out the property. I saw at this location something I have not seen anywhere else "a hand sanitizing station in the elevator" that was very thoughtful and practical. All of the staff starting from John who is the GM, are very friendly, professional and eager to make your stay comfortable. I will stay there again.

Room tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms as the property is nicely tucked in via a long drive way without being on the main road.
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

Very clean, friendly staff, great rate, convenient location, accessible shuttle service, & nice amenities. Maggie was incredibly helpful even while the people in front of us were incredibly rude to her. Our shuttle drivers, Zack & John, were so friendly and helpful as well. We will definitely be staying here again when visiting Minneapolis!! Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making our stay so comfortable and pleasant!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
John Kasper, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Wow, thank you Jonathan for taking a moment to provide this incredible 'five star' review of our Home2 Suites Minneapolis Mall of America on Trip Advisor! Maggie and Zach are two of our shining stars and I am thrilled you were able to experience their extraordinary service. They will be properly recognized! We love to hear the location and value worked out for you and that your comfort throughout your stay was top notch. These are al things we strive to provide every guest, ever time.

We look forward to having you back again in the new year!

Best,