Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Renaissance Hotels
US$103
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Expedia
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews hot tub usb outlets great hotel front desk beautiful property wi fi i highly recommend this hotel love this hotel great stay would definitely stay here again room service pool area lars lobby edina staycation microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Any time we needed anything, like extra towels, it was up to our room within 5 minutes! The pool and the hot tub were very nice! Will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patrick Bissen, General Manager at Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

798lisajbz,

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. It is great to hear about the service you received and that you were able to enjoy the pool area. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Renaissance Properties are a nice group of hotels in general. This one in Bloomington has a very nice lobby and well decorated entry area with lots of seating. It also has a solid restaurant and great amenities. I know one of the previous reviews said the employees don’t care, but I found the opposite. I was in the hotel to be a speaker at a 12 hour continuing education conference and from the beginning, Desiree Karich, the Events Manager was amazing!

Once I arrived at the hotel, Erica C and Alma G. took awesome care of me and all of the attendees at the conference. If I needed anything, I would just ask. In the hospitality business, you get all kinds of customers. Some are more demanding than others. You have to be realistic at a hotel. Some employees will go above and beyond because that is how they naturally are anyway. Some are just going to do the minimum. These three employees did a great job and I appreciate them.

I had a suite which was comfortable, clean and fairly spacious. I would definitely stay at this hotel again with how well I was treated. Don’t hesitate to stay here. It’s a beautiful hotel for a reasonable price in the Marriott Bonvoy family.

Room tip: The hotel is in a quiet area. I did not hear any loud road noises. There is a like close by.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank drkevinwong

drkevinwong,

What an amazing review to read. We consider ourselves lucky to have Erica, Alma, and Desirae on our team and it is wonderful to hear the service they provided during your recent visit. Thank you so much for the feedback and we appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

The facility is stunning. The room was set up a bit weird for the kids to sleep on the pull out couch. Morning one my wife is walking around in her underwear and a man walks by the window that was working on the roof of the poop (we were on the third floor). No heads up. My husband worked in the middle of the night, and while trying to take a nap the roof workers were blasting heavy metal outside the window. Eventually they were spraying chemicals that were coming through the vent into the room. Called the front desk and she basically said that’s just the way it was, and had no clue when they’d be back or any interest in finding out. Finally we asked for a a manger who asked us what we wanted her to do about it. Eventually she said she’d compensate us for the first of the three nights. Got the bill and of course it wasn’t adjusted.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Carl Malone, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Hello 608Keeper, and thank you for discovering the Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our stunning beautiful facility. I wanted to take a moment to sincerely apologize for the troubles you faced during your stay as that is not the normal level of guest service we aspire too. I will personally be looking into the situation that took place with our construction team as well as the front desk's response to your needs. It was a pleasure speaking with you this morning as we personally went over the bill. I'm sorry if there was any confusion on when I was explaining that you would be receiving a comp night and the bill you received was an automated process from the system that did not reflect the compensation. I can assure you that the bill was adjusted and always encourage open dialogue at the time of checkout so that any questions and concerns can be addressed in person. Again, I apologize for the level of service you received and wish you will consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you, Carl Malone, Operations Manager.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Was a overall great hotel was very nice and staff was friendly. Rooms were very clean beds were soft. During the covid pandemic hotel followed all rules I would stay here again and again. Love this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patrick Bissen, General Manager at Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

uniquenative1,

Thank you so much for the great review and it is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recommending the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Our room was very clean and modern feel. Bed was meh. Pool area was very nice and pool was huge. Lars bar and restaurant wasn’t open full time which was disappointing. We did get breakfast from there which was pretty good.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Patrick Bissen, General Manager at Renaissance Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

VIP-Norm,

Thank you for the 5 Star-review and nice comments. It is great to hear you were able to enjoy our oversized pool area and that you enjoyed the food from our restaurant. We hope to see you again in the future.