2,242 results
All reviewsacross the streetpools and hot tubstgi fridaysfront deskking suitefree breakfastgreat place to stayliving roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulshuttle servicehot breakfastwafflesspring breakclean roomsdefinitely stay here againparking lotthe breakfast area
Reviewed 13 August 2018

This was both a business and a family trip. I stayed for three nights -- August 1 through August 4. The Mall of America is within an easy walk -- just over a bridge. I needed a ride to another hotel for a conference which the employees had no problem transporting me (about 2 miles). They also picked me up when it was over! Thank you so much. Customer service was excellent throughout the stay with my two teens. Very good breakfast too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
JodieLG, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Judi, I'm so glad you felt good about your decision to stay with us. We appreciate the endorsement you've given us and I hope you and your teens have great memories of the time you spent together with us. Thank you for taking the time to recognize my team members for their excellent customer service, as well. It's great to hear you'll look for us again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

The only thing this hotel really has going for it's location. We stayed one night for a quick weekend family trip. We really liked that you could walk to the Mall of America and was a short drive to the zoo. That's about the only positive. We have two young children who need afternoon naps. We asked to check in a little early, at 2 instead of 3. The front desk person acted like this was such an inconvenience and stated they only had one room available and made a big deal about it. We were even willing to upgrade if needed. I doubt at 2 only one room was clean when check in is 3. Either that or they have very slow housekeeping. We finally got to our room and about 30 minutes later (just as we had gotten our kids asleep) our hotel room door opens and a bunch of strangers start to walk in. Turns out the front desk had checked us out somehow and tried checking different guests into our room. Needless to say, I was not happy to have strangers barging in and scaring us and waking our children. After talking to the front desk that assured me the other guests keys would be deactivated and the problem was solved. Only to traipse all the way up to our room later that evening and find our keys had been deactivated also. The room was not very clean. Scotch tape was all over the wall where someone had previously hung a banner of some sort. I woke up the next morning sneezing and feeling like I had a cold to discover tons of dust and filth all over the air conditioning unit next to our bed. The rooms are in desperate need of an update. The pool area is dirty and gross. Only other positive is the free breakfast was good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rochelle, I'm so sorry about the issues you with our check in error and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. I'm sure it was very unsettling. I also apologize about the cleanliness oversights in your room and I appreciate you bringing the specific issues to my attention. Feedback like yours is very helpful as it helps us now where to focus our efforts as we continually look for ways to improve the experience for all of our guests. I sincerely hope we'll have the opportunity to make this us to you at some point if return to visit our area in the future. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss. Jodie 952-646-2800

Reviewed 11 August 2018

This was a last minute trip and this hotel handled all our needs on short notice. Though we didn't use the full amenities, the pool and hot tub was on my mind. Staff was excellent. Location was perfect for us. Parking was good. Thanks to all who take care us.

2  Thank snowgramma
Karla P, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

We are so glad to hear you had a great stay on this last minute trip! We can't wait to see you again in the future and we appreciate the positive endorsement.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
JodieLG, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bloomington at Mall of America, MN, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018