“Fantastic Burger”

King's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Miesville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 10 October 2019

If you're not a local, you probably don't know about Kings. It's the kind of place you would easily drive by. They have over 100 hamburgers; some of them are pretty wild. I had an American cheese, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, bacon, sour cream and green olive burger. It was out of this world. Probably the best burger I have ever eaten. And their fries, both regular and seasoned, are excellent, also.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (163)

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

We went to Kings Bar with another couple and all of our burgers were great. It’s pretty much a burger and fry place but they do it well. I bet they had over 40 kinds of burger combos. It was busy at 1:30 pm, had to wait about 15 minutes. Not a fancy place but clean and friendly. Good beer choices. Definitely will return!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Flyer583430
Reviewed 14 September 2019

Great burger. The biggest problem is selecting the type of burger you want. The waitress said there were over 100 different burger combinations. I got the King burger and fries and it was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Literally stumbled into Kong’s bar while exploring the back roads on my way to Redwing with my wife. We were both hungry, and decided to pull in to this old dive bar in the middle of no where. We weren’t expecting much, but to our shock, these were SERIOUSLY the BEST burgers we had in our lives. This was before cell phones and GPS... we never figured out how to get back! I’ve told friends about this mythically phenomenal burger for nearly 20 years now, and just found it on trip advisers “Best Burger in every State” list. It does exist!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank davidandmarialuisa
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

Finally made it here after months of my friends talking about how good it was. Well worth the 1 hour drive. The hand pattied meat was phenomenal and was the best burger I have ever had. French fries were just as good. Several appetizers that looked good but did not try this time.

Great variety and a something for everyone. Service was friendly and fast. I don't give many 5 stars but this place is for sure!

Date of visit: August 2019