All reviews two double beds room was clean across the street stayed here for one night off the highway sherman's ice cream fitness center dairy bar very nice hotel enjoyable stay free breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again pool and hot tub close to town hot breakfast blueberry festival
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great place to stay, great area, close to town and other areas, close to everywhere you want to go, so many things to see & do. Great food in town, lots of shops to buy things. One of the best in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us! We are conveniently located to just about all of the highlights of South Haven! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn on a Friday and Saturday night. The hotel was clean inside and outside and all Staff we encountered was nice and helpful. It has a hot tub and a nice size indoor swimming pool plus a small work out room. Our room was clean, all bedding was clean. We were very happy. We ate the free hot breakfast both mornings and they have a big selection. Eggs, bacon one morning and sausage the next morning. Make your own waffles with lots of toppings. Fresh fruit, cereal and bagels, muffins, etc. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer L
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for the very kind review! I will pass your compliments along to our front desk and housekeeping team. They work very hard each and every day to make sure our guests are taken care of and are comfortable during their time with us. Should you travel to the South Haven area again in the future, please keep us in mind. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

it was a great weekend trip to South Haven MI. It is 5 mins from the downtown area. Very clean rooms and an excellent location right off the highway. The rooms were very clean and the bathroom was removed to a new modern look and feel to the bathroom as well as the rooms in general, Great choices for breakfast and the coffee was excellent

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for feedback on your recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed our hotel and especially the room upgrades! We strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests! We hope to accommodate you again soon in South Haven! Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were on vacation and looking for a nice cozy place to stay. We decided on this place. It was very clean the furniture was well kept. The staff was nice. The guy who checked us in didn't pay attention so only booked us for one day, fortunately I called ahead and spoke with a lady the day before and she remembered me stating I wanted to stay two days. She apologized for the misunderstanding and fixed us up. Not too bad of an area. I would definitely feel comfortable staying again. Breakfast was wonderful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us! We are conveniently located to just about all of the highlights of South Haven! I am certainly happy we were able to correct your reservation. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Superb Hotel A wonderful hotel at a reasonable price just minutes from the downtown shopping area, lakeshore and lighthouse. We were very pleased with the location, cleanliness of the room and breakfast. Very happy to have a room with sufficient outlets for all the electronics of today's world. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I would believe that all rooms here are good.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Shelly D, Manager at Hampton Inn South Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much for your very kind review! We very much appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing. I will definitely pass along your praises to our team. They work very hard to make sure our guests are taken care of. We are conveniently located to just about all of the highlights of South Haven! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!