“Amazing Experience that won't soon be forgotten”
Review of Cat's Meow Cruises

Cat's Meow Cruises
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in South Haven
More attraction details
Owner description: Cat's Meow Cruises is a spacious, stable catamaran that offers sailing and cruising charters out of South Haven Michigan on beautiful Lake Michigan.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I wasn't looking forward to this "boat ride" my fiance had scheduled for us, and I was grumpy during the car ride there. However, right when we arrived, the attitudes of captains John and Barb immediately improved my mood. We then set out on the boat and things just kept getting better. They went above and beyond in making sure we were comfortable and were enjoying ourselves.Overall, it was an amazing experience on a gorgeous day with my beautiful lady and fantastic hosts. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing service and beautiful location! A group of 6 Mom's came to South Haven for a nice relaxing girls trip and our expectations were blown away. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Jon and Barb do such a great job of making you feel TOTALLY relaxed. The little details of hospitality and service they incorporate into the cruise is great. We had a great time and will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Great experience. John and Barb were super friendly and accommodating. I recommend this to everyone. You will not be disappointed!Beautiful boat, fantastic views, friendly atmosphere. Perfect way to spend a day! I can't wait to do this again!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

John & Barb were so friendly, wanted us to relax and serve us. John said the most common word aboard is "amazing" I told him that's because no other word does the experience justice! I was speechless. They took amazing pictures of my friends and I and even served us chocolate covered strawberries nearing the end of our time. I will definitely be making this Catamaran Cruise a new summer tradition. HIGHLY recommend!!! Thanks John and Barb!!!