“Cool Place!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Had lunch here on the recommendations of friends. Very neat historic building, an old knitting mill from the World War One era. Service was excellent and the food was fantastic! Even though it's a very large place, it was a warm atmosphere, definitely hope to come here again in the future!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Had a very relaxing yummy dinner here with my wife & kids. We liked the open large spaces here. The brew master bread appetizer was quite delightful! I got the beer sampler which tasted great but I wish the beer had been colder. I ordered the jambalaya and give it an A (even if a bit too spicy). My wife ordered the sesame coated chicken and gave it a B (she said it was a bit too bland). My kids got the ribs and gave it a solid A-. Overall it’s a good place that we’d definitely return to!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a Historic building and location in Rochester, I'm not fond of their Beers, food can be good some times. It's acceptable if you like bar food and okay micro brews.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend the lobster Mac n cheese. This place was bigger than I thought it would be and the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner with local co-workers. Great food and beer selection and good value for money - especially at happy hour. I'd like to return when back in the area next week. If you like brew pubs and value, don't pass up this place. Highly recommended.