All reviews room was clean stayed here the hotel staff motel sleep wifi
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We had driven many hour in continuous rain on the day we arrived at this location and just wanted to relax.
The property does have outside access, which is preferable in our case. Being able to park just outside the door to our room is desirable.
The room was clean and did have a small table and two chairs as well as a fridge and microwave.
The desk clerk was pleasant enough but a bit aloof. We asked about a regular restaurant and he sent us downtown about 2 miles away. We discovered on the way back that there was one on the corner about .1 miles from the motel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Nothing special about this hotel but it was in a quiet area and the hotel was very cheap. Spent 60$ on the way home from a very expensive trip in chicago. It was nothing like the Marriotts we stayed in during our Chicago trip, but it more than got the job done. The front desk attendant was super creepy though. I saw his child laying on a cot in the room behind him and he asked me why I chose to stay in Paw Paw Michigan twice during a 5 minute check in.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Friends and I stayed at this hotel after visiting Kalamazoo. We found the hotel to be clean and quiet. The bed was comfortable and we felt safe. We were very pleased with our stay and would probably stay again. The only "issue" was that on the one side, there was minimal parking. Not enough to spoil our stay, but it may be an issue for some people.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leetlestar
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I was travelling to Kalamazoo, but based upon TripAvisor, this was a better hotel at the same (budget) prices of lower rated places, and although 12 miles away, was still on the way into town. Glad I did that, the room was clean, bug-less, and TV and Wifi both worked well. Those are all the things I really care about in a cheap hotel room.

A a bonus, there is a good family-style restaurant a short walk away. Breakfast is basic, limited, but still OK for a budget stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James B
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My wife and I were in the process of moving out-of-Michigan to Washington.
Started with such a hectic day of moving our belongings from the apartment, we had to make a stop in Paw Paw to spend a night. Hotel is spacious in terms of parking the Uhaul truck with auto transport. You can expect the hotel staff be very polite and friendly and very well accomodating to make your trip enjoyable.

One thing I really liked about the Econo Lodge is that they have a large table and two chairs in the room which gave me an opportunity to sit down and eat dinner with my loving wife. Econo Lodge Paw Paw really touched my family value. They also have super comfy mattress leading to a great night sleep. I will always remember your hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family