“excellent food”

Price range: US$35 - US$142
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and i was on a short trip to Vis, the restaurant was recommended to us by friends. We wanted to try more different dishes and owner recommended 5. All of them was just excellent. We will come again

1  Thank dubrava00

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We rented a catamaran out of split and traveled through the islands for a week Our third night we were in split. And our skipper said this restaurant was a “must”! And it was. We luckily left the children behind yet there were other families there with kids and they seemed to be fine having them there, the food was incredible. We had the tuna appetizer and the best shrimp risotto I have ever tasted. We then had lobster tails grilled to perfection. The atmosphere is beautiful set in a garden with lemon trees hanging throughout. Their limoncello is fresh and made with their own lemons. Cheese cake is amazing as well. The server was kind funny and made sure we didn’t over order. Definitely worth the stop. Enjoy.

1  Thank MonikaMSG
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is gorgeous! We ate outdoors in the trees. Our table of 6 ordered a huge grilled snapper and could not finish it. It was the BEST!!!!! The garlic shrimp appetizer was delicious! The waiters were wonderful! Don't miss Pojoda when you are visiting Vis!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had fish stew, shrimps made by my grandfather style and tuna with capers. Very delicious food with a nice local wine. The host was great and his recommendations were spot on. Restaurant has a nice ambiance and prices are not low if you pick good food but I think nicely deserved.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here and at Kantuna on Vis. I liked Pojoda more for their fish brodetta, which is like a stew. I ate all of it like soup after I was finished with the fish. Fish was very fresh and they bring them out for you to see. The dishes were quite good and we had a lot of fish in Croatia. However, they charge fish by the kg and the estimate Pojoda gave was spot on and other restaurants were sometimes off by as much as 60%, so we were appreciative when this restaurant was accurate. The service was very nice and attentive, even though they were busy. If one uses a credit card, there are no places I’ve been that will allow a tip to be added. So, they only get tips, if you leave cash in addition to the credit card.