“GREAT FOOD, GREAT STAFF”

National Coney Island
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Macomb
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I go to this restaurant often. The food is always very good. The employees are always very friendly and the service is great.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I tried National for the first time at a friend's recommendation, and I was blown away. I showed up around noon, and I had food on my table less than 10 minutes later. The Chicken Hani was delicious, and well worth the cost. The server was quick, and always ready as soon as we needed refils/the check/etc.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I really like pancakes and would think a coney island could get this basic order right! NOT National Coney Island at the Hall location. I will NEVER again order pancakes from there or anything else at this point. This is how disappointed I was.

Please look at the attached pictures and see the hot mess I received in my carryout order. How can any reputable short-order cook send out pancakes like these for human consumption? These should have never been boxed up! One bite and it was confirmed that they were horrible! I did not waste my time contacting anyone to provide a valid complaint. I was extremely disappointed that anyone would hire staff members who would believe this was acceptable.

For this lack of concern/common sense regarding burned pancakes, they have lost a customer. Hopefully no one else will experience this. However, if it does happen to someone else either ordering pancakes or something else, then please do not ever venture back and write a review to inform others. There are plenty of other restaurants in the area who provide both great customer service and quality looking/tasting food. (By the way, I would highly recommend Leo's Coney Island just up the road on Hall Road.)

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Stopped for lunch since I had a craving for a good coney. Food was very good and served neetly. Not the average Coney Island, dishes were appitizing and properly arranged compared to other Coney restaurants. Good place to stop for lunch, very friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

National is a great standby when you are crunched for time and need some "good" fast food, never had to wait to sit down, always good service, they know how to operate a business.

Been to National Coney Island? Share your experiences!