“Great food & Sushi”

Fuego A Fusion Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Grant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've eaten there several times. The restaurant is basic but absolutely the best food ever! You can definately tell that the owner takes pride in his entrees. We'll be back!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing. The atmosphere not so great and our waiter smelled like BO, but he was very nice and attentive. Will go back!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I've eaten here a couple times since they've opened and the food has been great each time. The menu is always changing and offers a large variety for anyone to enjoy. I would say the service and planning could be improved. On one occasion, they were sold out of one of their weekend specials the very first day it was offered by 7 pm. Another time we waited for quite some time for our food and for someone to even come over and get our drink orders. Being a small business, we recognize these struggles, so we will continue to patron to see them through their growing pains.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Don't let the "hole in the wall" appearance fool you - this is worlds class cuisine. GIANT menu of eclectic choices (including a full sushi menu). Can be a tad slow when it's full, but totally worth it. Catch it on off-hours for faster service.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Friends visited us from Grand Rapids. They had heard of Fuego and wanted to check it out!! Ohhhh my gosh! Far exceeded our expectations!!! My husband had never had sushi and the Chef created the most amazing meal for him. (They were not too busy late Sunday night.) I had fish tacos. Best I've ever had. Our guests were thrilled also. The Owner and wait staff were soooo awesome. We had a great time. Incredible meals!!! I know everyone is learning of this little place and there are growing pains (understandable!!). Five plus star rating!!