1,041 results
All reviews crystal club crown towers premier king pool area samsung tablet epicurean restaurant waiting room floor to ceiling windows star hotel turn down service studio room swan river valet parking beautiful hotel pool staff city view world class
Reviewed 18 November 2018

Throughly enjoyed our stay in the Crystal Club, you do get what you pay for. The room was immaculate with ample bathroom supplies and slippers. Curtains that open and close at the touch of a button. Shower big enough to shower a whole family Fabulous floor to ceiling views of the river from our room. Breakfast, afternoon tea and drink and canapés included. Only disappointment was the children running around and not kept quiet by their parents when trying to enjoy a quiet drink in the crystal club. Very polite staff in the crystal club, the house keeping staff and the receptionists. Highly recommend if you need to spoil yourself or a loved one.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
CrownHotelsManager, Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2018

Dear thewillow,

Thank you for your excellent review.

I was so pleased to hear that your recent stay was so positive and you enjoyed your Crystal Club experience. The lounge is a wonderful indulgence with complimentary breakfast and pre-dinner canapés. I have addressed your one concern with my management team to review.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stays. I will be sure to forward your kind comments to my colleagues and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2018

After an exciting but exhausting week travelling the Kimberley where I ultimately proposed to my girlfriend, I decided to splash out on two nights of recovery, relaxation and wedding planning in the most expensive Crown Towers suite available on the website before returning back over east – and then we got upgraded from there! Ludicrously expensive by my standards but definitely feel we got what we paid for. The suite offered stunning floor-to-ceiling views of the city, Swan River, Burswood Peninsula, and Optus Stadium, especially at sunset, and the internal size, furnishings and amenities were totally luxurious. The Crystal Club was also a nice service which we took full advantage of for breakfasts, afternoon teas, and canapés. My only minor disappointment during our stay was when we wanted to bike into the city and they only had one bike for rent. Other than that, this is a very comfortable and impressive place to treat yourself for a few nights (or more if you're obscenely rich haha).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsManager, Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Dear lphilliplucas,

Thank you for your five-star review.

I was absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience at Crown Towers Perth whilst celebrating your recent engagement.

Our luxurious guest rooms and suites boast some of Perth's most spectacular views which I am glad to hear you enjoyed.

Whilst we do our utmost to provide our guests with the leisure activities of their choice, I was disappointed to hear that we were not able to accommodate your request to hire a bike during your stay.

Thank you again for your review, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2018

As far as setting and presentation of a hotel goes, this is fine.... But delivering special service in line with the premium pricing is sorely missing.....

We needed to amend our booking to include a child... Fair enough that they may not have been able to add a bed to every room, but surely they could have thought to offer an upgrade option to provide a solution or at least flagged that they tried and had none...

The room looks great, but the in-house tablet wouldn't charge and I am now typing as I try to get to sleep to the light of the bedside light that simply won't turn off... Again, the little things that you shouldn't have to deal with in a premium hotel.

If you do come, make sure you know what you want to eat and book before you come - despite the recording on the phone talking about the selection of dining options, we ended up with none.... Even the in house (premium) buffet was fully booked.... Again, no options provided. No considerations given to being a hotel guest.

To make matters worse.. I just tried to make a reservation at the same buffet for breakfast and was told they don't take reservations as they are not open to the public.... I just have to hope I can get in as a guest tomorrow.

I will NEVER pay the premium of this hotel again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsManager, Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2018

Dear Jason R,

Thank you for your review.

Firstly, please allow me to extend my sincere apologies for what was obviously a disappointing stay.

The issues you have mentioned certainly do not meet the high standards we are renowned for and I would like to discuss your stay in further detail. If you are amenable, I can be reached on +61 8 9362 8593.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay at Crown Towers. The staff on arrival were friendly and their service was even better. The room was immaculate, was beautifully presented with an awesome view, the facilities were fantastic and our dining experience at Epicurean was top notch. We were staying at Crown to celebrate our anniversary, and we were absolutely spoilt, from the hotel and the restaurant. Excited to stay with them again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CrownHotelsManager, Manager at Crown Towers Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2018

Dear Jordan H,

Thank you for your excellent review. I was pleased to read that you found your stay at Crown Towers to be "amazing".

I was absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience at Epicurean. It really does offer an outstanding array of international cuisine with the chocolate fountain being one of my favourites.

Thank you again for your review, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2018

This is a very good Hotel. The rooms are a great size, bathrooms are huge and fitted out very well. The service is first class from all of the staff throughout the Hotel. My only criticism is that unless you want to eat at fine dining restaurants for Lunch you dont have much choice. The food court only has McDonalds, Subway and Noodle Box and you cant walk anywhere as you are quite isolated at Crown.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Troy010,

Thank you for your recent review.

I was absolutely delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience at Crown Towers Perth.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. In addition to the fine dining and food court experiences, we offer a number of casual dining options including The Merrywell, Market & Co, Atrium and 88 Noodle Bar to name a few.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.