All reviews per night coffee juice flat screen tv norman rockwell museum stockbridge cereal turnpike lodging mass
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I booked a room through Priceline and one could see this was really a modest motel by the road but the first impression when I arrived was terrible. The room is terribly tacky and stains everywhere (mattress, walls). The bathroom was clean, though.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

When I arrived at the hotel, I was informed that they had not had hot water since the previous day. The manager seemed pretty disinterested in making things right for us - and did not apologize, offer a discount or offer to help us find a room elsewhere. He offered the option of cancelling the booking, which, after locating another room, I did. I was charged anyway. I'd like to think that he charged us by mistake...but I don't. I think he charged us thinking we wouldn't fight it. I'd steer clear of this place,
Sandra Adams

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The wallpaper is peeling off the walls. The pool is not in operation. The mattress was not lined up with the box spring and a massive amount of dried blood was visible on the box spring. Board of health needs to get involved. Sheets on bed are not fitted and too short to be tucked in. Wound up sleeping on a half-exposed mattress. Never again. Free WiFi. Free breakfast. Convenient location. Low price.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank artmuseumgoer
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This motel is located so conveniently to I-90. And I think it was basically clean. But the room had an unpleasant smell because there was an oven in the room and I think aromatic cooking had occurred. I took some perfume and sprayed. That helped. The breakfast was MINIMAL. I am OK with simple but I will not return to this motel..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dbrubeck
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Finding economical lodging in the Berkshires during the peak summer season is a challenge. For $50 a night a few weeks before Tanglewood opened, this motel provided a good deal. Nothing fancy, a rickety front porch and breakfast offers just a few cold items. But the room was clean and and bed comfortable. TV, microwave and mini-refrigerator all worked OK. Shower curtain a bit soiled. Also a bit of traffic noise from nearby Mass. Pike. Less than a mile from tiny downtown West Stockbridge and only a few miles to the wonderful Norman Rockwell Museum and other Stockbridge attractions. You will pay 3-4 times more for a room if you opt for a quaint B&B in Stockbridge or Lenox.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo