Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews each morning martha's vineyard great taste bed and breakfast peaceful sanctuary quiet street look forward to our next spacious bathroom breakfast was delicious both mornings short drive beautiful property highly recommend staying here great suggestions lounge chairs cookies each evening
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Martha's Vineyard is a special place, so you're going to want to find a special place, with the island's character, to rest your head for a few days. The gloriously named Nobnocket is exactly what you're looking for. Stylish, super comfortable, with delicious breakfast and brilliant owners. Annabelle and Simon are not just friendly, they actually make you feel like you're staying with friends. You'll get as much advice as you want, if you want any at all. We borrowed a couple of bikes and loved touring around. We will happily return any day we can. Annabelle's outstanding breakfast more than makes up for the fact that she's a Chelsea soccer fan. Simon's support of Liverpool underscores his excellent judgment. If you don't understand those last two lines, you should ask them when you get there.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank S278CJrichardw
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Annabelle and Simon are amazing hosts and made us feel very welcome from the beginning of our stay.

The venue is spotless and the grounds are well kept. We would highly recommend this Inn and expect to stay here again should we return to MV!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 20 August 2021

This was my first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast (B&B). My husband and I typically leave the country for our annual vacation, but with COVID spreading so rapidly...again, we decided to stay in the States, even though we are vaccinated. This was our beach year and we have been to Hawaii, California and Florida but wanted an island feel somewhere we've never been. Martha's Vineyard fit the the bill. I figured a B&B would be ideal because, again, the pandemic. What a delight! First off, the check-in and check-out process is seamless. The owners, Simon and Annabelle offered to book everything (dinner reservations and activities) for us in advance, which is something I have not experienced at big chain hotels. Even resorts will send me to a concierge onsite for reservations/activities or I have to do it myself. As a planner who is very structured, having our itinerary already set weeks before we arrived was such a relief. The grounds of Nobnocket Boutique Inn are beautiful. The B&B is located in a very quiet area, which was a plus! My husband and I are introverts, so even though we enjoy sightseeing and being in the center of the "happenings" during the day, we prefer quiet evenings to recharge, and I also like peaceful mornings to meditate and exercise. We sat outside every morning enjoying 79 degree weather and Annabelle's delicious breakfast. We did not know what food would be prepared each morning; however each meal was a lovely surprise. You won't be disappointed! The rooms are spacious and the bed was comfy. The bathroom is absolutely gorgeous. I truly enjoyed the oversized bathtub facing a wall-mounted flatscreen television. Each day we went to a different beach in other towns on the island. Simon and Annabelle not only provided snacks and beach towels for us, but they also supplied us with beach chairs that we could conveniently carry on our backs like backpacks that had pouches to store our belongings. We took them into Nancy's Restaurant and walked all over the town of Oak Bluffs with them. You have no idea how much little things add up on vacation. It was really nice to have so many things at our disposal for each adventure. Simon even scheduled a taxi to pick us up when we couldn't locate a nearby Uber driver. They also have bikes as an option. I feel like I am missing something... Oh the dessert! You will return to your room to find scrumptious dessert on your nightstand every night! And if you need a nightcap, they have a few options readily available near the snack bar. Just know that you will be treated like royalty at Nobnocket Boutique Inn.

1  Thank mrsas2015
Reviewed 16 August 2021

I would give it TEN Stars. Absolutely top notch beautiful designer inn from beginning to check out. Annabelle & Simon are THE most attentive hosts. My suite including a bathroom larger than most Marriott suites. Never seen a bathtub EVER that large. Perched above the bathtub was a tv. WOW! The bed was so comfortable, that I made it a point to examine it, so I can attempt to duplicate it for my home. There was an amazing fireplace in my suite too. From the delicious nutritious breakfast on the terrace (or wherever you choose), to the warm cookies next to my bed in the evening - I can go on and on. The Nobnocket Inn is beautiful with so many private spaces but providing common areas too (if you prefer) Easily accessible to Haven area and Steamboat. I cant wait to return. Thank you Annabelle and Simon for the much needed rest and relaxation.

Room tip: Fireplace, Huge Bathroom with all the extras
1  Thank Dar3371
Reviewed 11 August 2021

My husband and I both agree that this was one of the best places we've stayed! Simon and Annabelle were incredible hosts who have thought through all the details to maximize guests' comfort and are available with recommendations as needed. We really enjoyed eating breakfast on the patio while taking in the serene backyard and were even able to relax outside on the covered patio on a rainy afternoon. The morning yoga in the yard was such a nice treat for me, as were the cookies left in our room each afternoon/ evening. Having access to their two well-maintained bikes made for a fantastic excursion to the other end of the island. Nobnocket is conveniently located within walking distance to town but we also took advantage of the nearby #1 bus stop to get to Edgartown. We hope to return in the future!