Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews each morning martha's vineyard great taste bed and breakfast peaceful sanctuary quiet street look forward to our next spacious bathroom breakfast was delicious both mornings short drive beautiful property highly recommend staying here great suggestions lounge chairs cookies each evening
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021

I would give it TEN Stars. Absolutely top notch beautiful designer inn from beginning to check out. Annabelle & Simon are THE most attentive hosts. My suite including a bathroom larger than most Marriott suites. Never seen a bathtub EVER that large. Perched above the bathtub was a tv. WOW! The bed was so comfortable, that I made it a point to examine it, so I can attempt to duplicate it for my home. There was an amazing fireplace in my suite too. From the delicious nutritious breakfast on the terrace (or wherever you choose), to the warm cookies next to my bed in the evening - I can go on and on. The Nobnocket Inn is beautiful with so many private spaces but providing common areas too (if you prefer) Easily accessible to Haven area and Steamboat. I cant wait to return. Thank you Annabelle and Simon for the much needed rest and relaxation.

Room tip: Fireplace, Huge Bathroom with all the extras
1  Thank Dar3371
Reviewed 11 August 2021

My husband and I both agree that this was one of the best places we've stayed! Simon and Annabelle were incredible hosts who have thought through all the details to maximize guests' comfort and are available with recommendations as needed. We really enjoyed eating breakfast on the patio while taking in the serene backyard and were even able to relax outside on the covered patio on a rainy afternoon. The morning yoga in the yard was such a nice treat for me, as were the cookies left in our room each afternoon/ evening. Having access to their two well-maintained bikes made for a fantastic excursion to the other end of the island. Nobnocket is conveniently located within walking distance to town but we also took advantage of the nearby #1 bus stop to get to Edgartown. We hope to return in the future!

Reviewed 5 August 2021

I would highly recommed the Nobnocket Boutique Inn. It is a beautiful inn in a peaceful setting. The owners, Simon and Annabelle were the perfect hosts!
The inn is completly renovated and it is the perfect place to stay in Marha's Vineyard.
After going to MV for over 15 years we have finally found our "home" on the island!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

My husband and I took a belated 15 year anniversary trip to the Nobnocket Inn last week. I'd read wonderful things about the inn and innkeepers, and our experience was the same as the reviewers' - absolutely wonderful. The Inn as a whole, and the room we stayed in, were beautiful. The location in Vineyard Haven was also great as we were able to walk to main street and most dinners nearby. Simon and Annabelle are fantastic, friendly hosts, and Annabelle's breakfasts were amazing. Simon was even kind enough to offer us a ride from the ferry after a very long travel day that began with a cancelled flight. Both really went out of their way to make our stay very enjoyable and relaxing - just what we needed for our first trip as a couple in a very long time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021

We spent last week visiting Martha's Vineyard for the first time for our honeymoon. I spent a lot of time last fall researching hotels/inns for our stay, and I feel like we knocked it out of the park with Nobnocket. It's a beautiful restored house with absolutely fantastic amenities and thoughtful touches. Annabelle and Simon were great with recommendations for restaurants and things to do. One of the little things we enjoyed was coming back late at night, to see a pair of cookies and a note detailing the next day's weather and suggestions for what to do, along with music gently playing via the bluetooth clock. The breakfasts each morning were outstanding, and they have plenty of outdoor seating for breakfast/other activities. We received a couple's massage in our room and some local island goodies via the romance package. Our room was spacious, clean, and beautifully decorated. It was a sad day when we ate our last breakfast and had to pack up our things. We're already thinking of a possible 1st wedding anniversary trip!

Date of stay: June 2021