Sandwich Lodge & Resort
TripAdvisor
Earl of Sandwich Motel(East Sandwich)
TripAdvisor
Herring Run Motel(Buzzards Bay)
Eastern Inn(Buzzards Bay)
Quality Inn(Bourne)
TripAdvisor
Bay Motor Inn(Buzzards Bay)
All reviewsindoor poolcontinental breakfastbagelsrestaurant next doorbritish beer companyhot tubcape codping pongroom doordirectly across the streetstop and shopnice roomgreat poolcleaning staffpleasant stayfamily reuniondefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room I stayed in was clean , the bed was comfortable and the water was warm. My only negative comment would be the few television channels but I guess that is not very important when I was only able to watch a few minutes before falling asleep. The location was suitable for my trip. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SandwichLodge54, Front Office Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review Dave. I believe you were in 146, I will check the TV as you should have had a wide range of channels. Guests frequently plug game systems and these "fire sticks" in, which will "erase" channels from the memory.
I appreciate knowing so that I can correct it, I''m sorry it was not corrected for you though! Please call our desk, which is staffed 24 hours, to take care of guests needs.
We hope you will stay again when visiting Cape Cod.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took one of the suites in the main building so we could have more room to entertain. Was disappointed to only have an extra chair and a counter with 2 stools. The room needs more furniture to make it more inviting. Small love seat or a table with 2 chairs

Room Tip: see comments above
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and feedback. As we were quiet, I wish you had asked - I would have been happy to get you another chair or two. I hope that you enjoyed your time on the Cape. We hope that you will visit again soon.
Happy Anniversary! Sarah

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So after a long few weeks of working and my fiancé working a lot of overtime we decided we needed a little weekend getaway to relax, and our almost 2 year old son hasn’t ever been away overnight so we wanted to go somewhere he would enjoy and the cape is only a 2 hour drive. I searched for hours for a hotel with and indoor pool and I wanted a nice big tub. We didn’t want to stay in sandwich because it was further away from everything we wanted to do but when I booked the room it listed a “large soaking tub” and indoor pool and I couldn’t find anywhere else that had both with availability when I was looking so we booked for this place. I spent ALOT more than I should have but I said it will be worth it because the tub. Boy was I wrong! First of all the tub was SMALLER than mine at home! Second there was a nasty brown stain on the bathroom wall ( I’m sure we can all assume what it was) We didn’t want this to ruin our stay so we got changed to go to the pool, the room was SO hot, but we understand keep the room warmer so it’s more comfortable to swim, well the pool was FREEZING and disgustingly green! And the “hot tub” was as about as warm as you would hope a heated pool would be! The swim was very short lived and we returned to our room to shower, the shower would not get to a comfortable temperature it was either scalding hot or freezing cold I struggled with it for over 15 minutes and finally just took a rushed shower. Then comes the only good thing about this place, the British Beer Company was right next door and we got a 10% discount and that place was amazing! We returned to our hotel where only 1 of the 2 key cards we were given worked, and relaxed or tried to for the remainder of the night. Now at this point my toddler spent 2 hours to drive there, and the drives between the activities we did hadn’t napped all day so he went in the room to lay down I put on Netflix on our ipad we thankfully brought because NONE of the children’s channels listed worked! And we watched tv in the living room area, well we were put in a room looking over the pool and it was full of at least 15 children who looked all to be atleast 13 SCREAMING! It’s 8:45 I understand having fun in the pool but it should be kept at a decent volume, my son was just screaming crying because he was so tired and couldn’t sleep because of them, I contacted the desk who just said “yeah the unfortunately don’t keep it down” and she’ll make a note on my reservation for when we stay again to make sure we don’t have a room that close.... I said no need because we will never return! at this point I was ready to pack up and just head back home but my fiancé was too tired to drive. We sucked it up and just turned the TVs up hoping to drown out the noise. We slept in the horribly uncomfortable beds and left as soon as we were all up. When we were packing up to leave I knocked the ice container off the microwave and picked it up.... good thing we didn’t use it as it had MOLD on it! Absolutely most disgusting place I have ever stayed! I could have easily saved myself $100 and stayed somewhere WAY nicer!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Meagan O
SandwichLodge54, Front Office Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Meagan, I am sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. I wish that you had brought these other issues to my attention so that I could have addressed them. While the pool may have felt cool, it is at the proper temperature per the Board of Health. Our hot tub had gotten cool following a power failure, however, when a guest mentioned it I immediately had our pool operator in to look at and rectify that. As I stated to you when you emailed about the noise, I shut the pool down promptly at 10 PM.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stayed for a family reunion the weekend of Easter with 50+ members of our family. The rooms were updated and very clean. We had a room right next to the pool. I was worried that it would be loud for my kids when they were sleeping, but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't at all! We ran the AC/heating unit all night and it drowned out any noise coming from the pool area. We also loved being so close to the pool area because it was a great place for the family to congregate. The hotel staff was lovely to work with and even let us have an Easter Egg hunt for the kids in the nice big field in the back. We will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SandwichLodge54, Front Office Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review! We certainly enjoyed having your family here for the weekend and your activities looked like fun! I had other guests comment on what a nice idea your Easter Egg Hunt was! We look forward to seeing you all again next year! Sarah

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Good service and clean rooms Well staffed good location for quiet getway
Close to ammenities and restaurant for all styles beaches are near by for long walks and view
Ample parking
Front desk staffed was well mannered and understasnding to meet your request as needed

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SandwichLodge54, Front Office Manager at Sandwich Lodge & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts on the Staff. We hope you will visit us again soon!!