“Something for everyone: pizza, beer and great salads”

Offshore Ale Company
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Offshore Ale Co. restaurant and brewery is open for lunch and dinner year round on Martha's Vineyard, with award winning beer and food, Offshore serves up good cheer and something for all tastes!
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Our group of 7 had an early supper at the crowded Offshore. Beer was cold, lots of pizza choices (sausage and onion was killer with a thin, chewy crust), and believe it or not, wonderful very large dinner salads. I adore fried oysters and these were piping hot, plump with a nice crust and a spicy remoulade sauce. Service with a smile and special orders were no problem. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Service was very good and friendly. I enjoyed a really tasty cask bitter. The scallop special (with fruit reduction and spinach) that night was very tasty. We were pleased that it was not as crowded as we thought it would be.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We used the pub twice for food on our two day visit to Martha's Vineyard. The first time we went we used it because it was close to our boarding house, the second time because the first was so good and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. We both had fish and chips on our first visit and as brits we like to think we know good fish and chips when we find them, these were very good, almost on a par with our local fish and chip shop that was Britains best a couple of years ago. On the second visit I had the fried chicken which was really delicious and my wife had the fried ravioli and she raved about it, sos much so I have to buy a pasta making machine when I get home so I can try and replicate it for her. The beer is also very good with a wide selection that should suit almost any taste. We did find it strange to just throw our peanut shells onto the floor of the bat area but we soon got into the swing of it as these are also really tasty. All in all give this pub a try if you are on the island, I don't think you will be disappointed

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The kitchen closes between 4 and 5 to prep for dinner. We arrived around 4:30 and enjoyed a couple drinks while waiting. Once the kitchen opened, everyone sprung into action. We were seated by the kitchen and could see everything happening. We started with the grilled Brie and probably could have stopped there...it was amazing. My husband got the fish and chips. I went with the Pub salad. Both awesome choices. Everything leaving the kitchen looked and smelled amazing. Very cool decor as well. Definitely recommend a stop here.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

One of my husband's favorites. We've had lunch and dinner here, menu has a nice variety of food and beverages. Reasonably priced.