“Great food at very reasonable prices”

Linda Jean's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Nice family restaurant. Great for all meals. Breakfast omelets are really good, as are the home fries, really almost more than I could eat.

Lunches are terrific too, good salads, even tuna sandwich is tasty

Dinners are also delicious and well priced. Halibut with scallop and lobster sauce is my favorite . They cook Italian very well to.
Prices, for the island are very good

Tourists and locals mix here all the time, not elegant but always reliably good- and very nice waitresses

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had a basic lunch (ruebens and scallop roll), lots of good food, good prices, a great lunch spot.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Great food and wonderful service. The lobster roll is absolutely delicious.... the roll is buttery goodness filled with meaty succulent crab meat. The "chowda" is so good it's a must.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

It was pouring rain but we decided we wanted to go to Linda Jean's after reading about it. Took bus from Vineyard Haven. We were too late for breakfast so we opted for tuna fish sandwiches since we don't eat shell fish. Service was great and the food was very good. Waitress told us we could just sit there until the rain slowed down a bit and just refilled our coffee cups!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We stopped off here for breakfast based on a recommendation from a local to start off our day in Martha's Vineyard properly, and WOW was this a great place to start!

The food here is amazing, and it doesn't seem to matter what main course you get, but you definitely need to try their homefries! My Fiancee and I both got breakfast foods (I had Country Fried Steak, she had an Omlette) and Homefries were included with it! I'm not normally a fan of homefries (or potatoes in general I guess) but these were just perfect and delicious! Everything we ate was spectacular and I wish it wasn't so far for us to be able to go back for more!

The only downside is that it's kind of cramped in there. The seating was limited (as this place was packed with customers, definitely with good reason), and the booth we ended up at was pretty small and tight. Still, it worked well enough for what we needed and we were glad they were able to accommodate as many guests as possible with the small seating.