“Excellent breakfast ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited ‘the Daily Paper’ each morning of our stay for breakfast
The staff were really friendly and made us feel really welcome
Poached eggs , bacon , beans and toast an excellent choice
Healthy options of oatmeal and berries and Greek yogurt with berries and granola were delicious
Endless coffee completed this great breakfast experience
Highly recommended

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for breakfast ! Omelette , corned Beef hash, eggs, French toast, good coffee, great service !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place I found on Trip Advisor and it lived up to past reviews. The menu selection had the basics and some specials that were very good. Small seating area, but not busy on a rainy day. Kid friendly with crayons and fast service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rainy vacation day, walked downtown looking for a nice lunch place, and we found it. Waitstaff was very nice and pleasant. They are open 6am until 2pm, clean, nice seating area quick service and VERY good, and reasonable for a HOT vacation area. They service breakfast all day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I chose this because I had been to a place in VT last year for dinner and I thought they might be related...I was told they are not but...the food is just as good and the staff very pleasant! I got the egg white burrito...I am committed to a high protein/high fiber diet until my dr says otherwise and this was perfect for my needs on the "healthy" breakfast menu! This comes with a fruit "bowl"...not really a bowl but very healthy portion of fruit...I use MyFitnessPal to record my food choices...I initially put in a general mixed fruit bowl but my sugar intake was way too high! When I got the meal I adjusted a few things and got a very healthy breakfast!