“One of the better Gastropubs”
Review of The Blue Ball

The Blue Ball
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blue Ball is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good food reasonably priced. A good range of British staples with a few delicious treats. A regular haunt for my family.

2  Thank AdamPerry1964

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thought I would try The Blue Ball as we used to go there before it was taken over by this chain the so called chunky chips were little bits of potato (I told the waitress at the end) the fish was mostly batter , I will not be going back

2  Thank larry s
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Lunch with friends. Fish a bit too small, better at White Hart in same chain. I had fishcake and poach3d egg with spinach. Lovely but not filling. My friend had a very disappoint8ng lunch which included unbuttered ciabatta. Enough said about that! However, our waiter/server was very pleasant. My friend and I came away hungry - we both avoid puddings so, maybe our fault. Lovelypub, Suffolk, etc, but food could be improved.

2  Thank Joy S
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As Mother's Day falls in March my daughter always takes me out when the weather is better. This was our first visit to this restaurant, what a lovely surprise this hidden gem. A very warm welcome, lovely decor and surroundings, waitress very attentive and friendly, oh what to choose, great selection on menu, we had a really lovely lazy lunch. I would happily recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Poppy11921
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Popped in here for a light lunch and was impressed with the menu. We will definitely be going back to try the food in the evening. Lots of different locations to sit once inside and there is a large area out the back with a childrens play area as well as a few tables out the front. All the walls, including the ladies toilets are crammed ful of pictures, mirrors, there is hardly a square inch that isnt covered. A good selection of pumped ales as well.

1  Thank LondonNefertiti