“Breakfast in morning.”

Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Chatham
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed breakfast at Hangar B. We had short (10 minute) wait. Restaurant is casual on second floor of hangar. Wife enjoyed pancakes and I enjoyed huevos rancheros. Both were tasty.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank jimdE3050AN
Write a reviewReviews (420)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We got to Hangar B around 9:15 a.m. on a Saturday morning and only had to wait about 5 minutes. Any later and the wait was much longer, but worth it! My husband has celiac disease and loved the cinnamon pancakes, a rare gluten free treat when eating out. I had to cut my 2-year-old daughter off on the silver dollar pancakes, which were basically full size and she devoured them. I had the applewood bacon sandwich with avocado and it was probably the best breakfast sandwich I’ve ever eaten. It came with very unique, crispy homefries that my husband and I agreed were the best part of the whole meal. Add in a cool, novel location right next to the Chatham Airport where you can watch all the planes, and it was a fantastic experience. We’ll be back on our next trip to the Cape, for sure!

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank megf375
Reviewed 1 July 2021

My husband is a foodie--he woke up this morning saying that yesterday's breakfast at Hanger B was one of the best he has ever had. He had the salted cod and sausage breakfast with eggs with a salad. He was still talking about the perfect dressing that was on on top of the salad 24 hours later. The inside is small but we did not have a long wait. It seems the primo spots are those outside facing the planes but you can see the airport from the inside as well. Lots of kids enjoying the show! I think they need to bump out and expand their seating space as long as they would not compromise the superior quality of their food and service. Very glad we stopped in here for vacation.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank StrategicFamPlanner
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

The entrance is in back - up the stairs. Food is excellent. We had breakfast outside. BEST COFFEE AROUND. We also had mimisos. I love that they have avocado in place of a breakfast meat. Thank you!!

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank am420jeep
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

This place could change all of that. It has zero atmosphere and I do mean zero unless having no atmosphere is atmosphere. The menu was great. Creative and expansive without being overwhelming. The only issue was they didn’t have orange juice. I had red flannel hash and I’m not a huge fan of red beets but this caught my eye. My husband had one with onion hash. The poached eggs were perfect. There was even a gluten-free apricot scone which was a treat for my husband because he doesn’t normally get baked goods. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: May 2021