“Burgers and Beers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #55 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We stopped in for lunch and split the A1 Peppercorn Burger. My fiancee and I agreed that the burger wasn't amazing. We did ask for our burger to be pink in the middle, but it came out cooked all the way through.

The fries were good. Our first ones came out a bit cooled, but when we ordered another bunch of fries, they were nice, hot and crispy. Make sure you use their fry spice as well.

We also noticed that the bartender was missing a lot or distracted. There were a couple of times where we wanted to order, but she was not around.

We do plan on coming back to try their poutine.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have heard a lot about Red Robin restaurants so I thought I would try it while at the mall with a friend. I don't eat burgers so I got the Bahamie salad which was a letdown. IT came with one small piece of cold garlic toast. It consisted of lettuce, a few mandarin oranges and pieces of pineapple (supposedly grilled but just seemed canned) and not much else. Dressing was nothing special either.
My friend got a grilled chicken sandwich which came with only 8 fries. When we asked the server for more, she said they don't give out many fries anymore since not everyone eats them and they go to waste!? She brought us another 10 fries at most. Very odd way to treat customers. The fries were just reheated frozen ones anyway with no seasoning. I had iced tea and my friend had a lemonade. I was shocked at the bill - $30 for mediocre food and supposedly fast food at that. Don't waste your time or money!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The service is wonderful and the Burgers are so unique and flavorful that I just want to go back and try another!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I tagged along with my youngest daughter while she ran some errands. She needed to eat first and chose Red Robin. I was very pleased that they "charred" the burger as requested. It was perfect. My daughter enjoyed her medium cheeseburger as well. The restroom signs are cute.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

With a restaurant with "Gourmet Burgers" as part of their name, I expected exactly that - amazing, unforgettable burgers, but that's not the case.

We started with a classic Spinach-Artichoke Dip that's supposed to come with chips, carrots and celery, but we only got chips and worse, the dip was cold. The taste was just okay, not excellent.

My "Wedgie Burger" which is a guacamole-bacon burger served in a lettuce wrap (instead of a roll) was cold and dry. My daughter ordered the traditional Guacamole-Bacon Burger and her burger lacked the juice and was luke warm. Our steak fries were cold too.

Steak fries are bottomless and our second round was hot and tasty. Loved the seasoned salt on the table too. Sodas are bottomless and the server made sure we were never thirsty.

Service was good, the restaurant was clean, but the food quality was disappointing.