“My first time at a Red Robin”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #78 of 138 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I tagged along with my youngest daughter while she ran some errands. She needed to eat first and chose Red Robin. I was very pleased that they "charred" the burger as requested. It was perfect. My daughter enjoyed her medium cheeseburger as well. The restroom signs are cute.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

With a restaurant with "Gourmet Burgers" as part of their name, I expected exactly that - amazing, unforgettable burgers, but that's not the case.

We started with a classic Spinach-Artichoke Dip that's supposed to come with chips, carrots and celery, but we only got chips and worse, the dip was cold. The taste was just okay, not excellent.

My "Wedgie Burger" which is a guacamole-bacon burger served in a lettuce wrap (instead of a roll) was cold and dry. My daughter ordered the traditional Guacamole-Bacon Burger and her burger lacked the juice and was luke warm. Our steak fries were cold too.

Steak fries are bottomless and our second round was hot and tasty. Loved the seasoned salt on the table too. Sodas are bottomless and the server made sure we were never thirsty.

Service was good, the restaurant was clean, but the food quality was disappointing.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located as an anchor to the mall, allowing us to get in and out quickly. The burgers are delicious and the atmosphere is friendly, especially if you have loud kids! No evil stares here.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Having had a positive experience in a Californian Red Robin we came here and immediately noticed how dark it was inside compared to other Red Robins. I found out later it had a previous life as a "Chipotle Grill".
Being Australian I'm not used to the large portions, particularly at lunch time so I asked for a "small" burger and was told that some of the burgers come in "petite"'size and with a price reduction. I chose one and when it came, to my surprise it was still a generous size and still delicious.
When the check came I noticed I'd not got the smaller size price reduction but this was rectified with a discount of $3.
All in all I enjoyed the smaller size, the smaller price and didn't waste any of my food. Very satisfied.

1  Thank TheDoor_isopen
Reviewed 14 March 2017

So after being in a training class all day and going back to my hotel room for some rest, I decided to check out the mall across the street for something to eat. It was close to 8pm so I knew I would be eating close closing hour. I've always loved my visits to a Red Robin in both Oregon and Washington State. I was very excited to see one right here. It was a Monday night and it was veryslow when I walked in. My host barely spoke to me so I just raised my index finger to indicate it was just myself for dinner. She sat me in a cozy corner with a good view to one of the big screen tv's. My server,Kelly, seemed to be rather preoccupied while she took my order. I had the Royal Robin burger, spicy cheese fries, and a cup of French onion soup. Honestly, food came pretty quick. Burger was great as expected. Spicy fries was equally as impressive. Unfortunately, the French onion soup was a total flop! Not only was it not "hot", the cheese was semi-melted. I really enjoy French onion soup. This has be the worst onion soup I have "ever" had. It was very close to closing so I asked Kelly for y check, paid and left. Unfortunately, I think the late hour had the staff giving me the feeling like they just wanted to go home. Not sure if I will visit another Red Robin.