“Worth the drive”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #52 of 149 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located as an anchor to the mall, allowing us to get in and out quickly. The burgers are delicious and the atmosphere is friendly, especially if you have loud kids! No evil stares here.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Having had a positive experience in a Californian Red Robin we came here and immediately noticed how dark it was inside compared to other Red Robins. I found out later it had a previous life as a "Chipotle Grill".
Being Australian I'm not used to the large portions, particularly at lunch time so I asked for a "small" burger and was told that some of the burgers come in "petite"'size and with a price reduction. I chose one and when it came, to my surprise it was still a generous size and still delicious.
When the check came I noticed I'd not got the smaller size price reduction but this was rectified with a discount of $3.
All in all I enjoyed the smaller size, the smaller price and didn't waste any of my food. Very satisfied.

1  Thank TheDoor_isopen
Reviewed 14 March 2017

So after being in a training class all day and going back to my hotel room for some rest, I decided to check out the mall across the street for something to eat. It was close to 8pm so I knew I would be eating close closing hour. I've always loved my visits to a Red Robin in both Oregon and Washington State. I was very excited to see one right here. It was a Monday night and it was veryslow when I walked in. My host barely spoke to me so I just raised my index finger to indicate it was just myself for dinner. She sat me in a cozy corner with a good view to one of the big screen tv's. My server,Kelly, seemed to be rather preoccupied while she took my order. I had the Royal Robin burger, spicy cheese fries, and a cup of French onion soup. Honestly, food came pretty quick. Burger was great as expected. Spicy fries was equally as impressive. Unfortunately, the French onion soup was a total flop! Not only was it not "hot", the cheese was semi-melted. I really enjoy French onion soup. This has be the worst onion soup I have "ever" had. It was very close to closing so I asked Kelly for y check, paid and left. Unfortunately, I think the late hour had the staff giving me the feeling like they just wanted to go home. Not sure if I will visit another Red Robin.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Food was ok , service was ok. There are many restaurants in that area some worth going out of your way for this is not one of them. The only reason I gave it 3 because they do have a good variety of burgers

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The new Red Robin at SS Plaza is fairly busy. It is also fairly dirty.

We went tonight. We sat at a high top in the bar.

There was lettuce and ketchup stuck to the floor at our table. It had just been cleaned but the table was sticky.

Our server was great, once he was told that he had a table.

There was a screen on the table with games. My husband started messing around with it. At the end of the night there was a $1.99 charge on our bill for using it. The waiter took it off, but there was no indication that we would be charged for using it.

We both had burgers. They were fairly expensive, $14. They also were not very good.

The bottomless steak fries were decent.

I wouldn't go back. $40 later we had a mediocre meal in a dirty restaurant.

But, our server was great!