“Good for lunch”

Sushi Jin
Ranked #19 of 422 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch, and we didn't have to wait long for food. The flavor is nice, but the food is fried too long as the protein is overcooked and other sides are a bit tough. The price is reasonable though, and staff are nice.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Sushi Jin is my favorite sushi place and I'm a sushi addict. They also have a variety of non-sushi options that are also quite good. My favorite thing to start with is Salmon Dynamite. They make a mean Miso Soup as well. Sushi wise, I love the Russian Roulette, though after actually getting a taste of the 'bullet' I ask them to leave that out!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

It's a great neighborhood place, that's strictly Japanese. There are meals other than sushi and sashimi, but stick to the fish, if you like it. Service is fast and friendly. The ambience is "neighborhoody", and it's usually busy.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This was my second visit to Sushi Jin's. Great location in SS and near public parking.
The restaurant has limited seating but I understand that they do take call ahead reservations. The sushi is average to just above average but good for when you need that "Sushi Fix". In addition, we tried a couple of their cold saki's and although "Snow Beauty" was very good, we thought their house cold saki was as good or even a little better. I will still come back for more.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

If 0 is possible this place deserves this. Made a reservation, called that we were going to be late by 5 minutes but they said they can’t hold our reservation since they can only hold the table for 5 minutes. I ran to place while my friends were walking behind and came 7 minutes late and they said they can’t accommodate us and we have to be on wait list. Really? The best restaurants in the world give you 15 minutes standard and we had no control over parking that were all full on silver spring (not really a destination in the area and must be an anomaly). So this place deserves a 0 for no consideration on guests especially given parking situation which took 30 minutes to find parking