All reviewsgrillfire restaurantthe executive loungebeautiful hotelbagel shopcorner roomparking garagelight switchesthe grilllate checkoutrain showersitting areafront desk staffgreat amenitiesvery nice stayindoor poolking roombwi airport
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying the hotel @arundel just one night, great room, comfy bed and a nice restaurant would definitely stay again.coffee machine in the room and a business lounge with no extra charge

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Good morning Marcus,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Happy Monday!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stayed on the 7th floor executive suites and executive lounge with refreshments to help you enjoy your stay.Friendly staff and on site restaurant was beautiful and very tasty food. Drivers for shuttle bus to Casino were friendly, and made you feel welcomed.

Room Tip: Stay on the 7th executive floor - less children if you want quieter space
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Good afternoon Emma,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I hope if you travel back to the area you would consider staying with us again.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 days due 2 Johns Hopkins by Hotels.com. 2nd day rushed daughter 2 hospital. Hotel.com called hotel 2 cancel.They refused.Lied,said we left 2 pm. Hospital documents show @ hospital by 12:30pm.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Beckes12
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Good afternoon,

Thank you for making me aware of this matter. Please contact me off line so I can discuss this matter further with you.
410-796-9830

Reviewed 21 July 2017

My family and I love this hotel. The shuttle bus to Maryland live is amazing. We don't ever have to worry about having a drink and driving back to the hotel. We stayed here a few times and never really had any complaints. The only thing this hotel needs is complimentary breakfast besides coffee and that's about it. Its very convenient to the casino, mall, restaurants, ect. I recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Good afternoon and thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This Hotel was Amazing I didn't want to leave. I will be returning in the future my husband surprised me for our second year Anniversary and my Birthday I loved it it was so much for us to do rite around the area of this hotel the mall, movies, restaurants,casino,and more.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Hello Ashley,

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday! Thank you for staying with us. So glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your next stay with us.

Have a fabulous weekend.