“Disappointing”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Night of 5/12/18 went there for dinner around 5:00 PM. Placed in a hot dining room, no a/c, ceiling fans or any type of a breeze. Order oysters on the half shell which were served warm, had to ask for salt and pepper and crackers and the small forks. Had also ordered salads which were also served warm. Had also ordered crab cakes which were not seasoned and cold. My beer was less than Luke warm, eww had to get up and go find water to refill our water glasses. By the way asked for salt and pepper twice and they were brought out to us at the end of our meal. The waitress we had to flag her down to get the check and once the card was 5here it was picked up right a way. The waitress had another lady bring the check back to me, she took it to the wrong table and that person was nice enough to refuse and then the check got back to my table. So I was very disappointed in the service and the food. I am really sorry to say this was the worst meal and service we had received over a 10 day vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family & I have eaten here before, and had a very nice meal. This time we called ahead to check on the crowd. The hostess I spoke to on the phone said there was no wait now, but that could change. I said we understood, and would be right over. Upon our arrival 8-10 minutes later, I dropped the family off at the door, and hunted for a parking spot. Upon entering, my wife informed me that they were no longer seating tables inside, as they were expecting a large party. There are outside tables, but there was a 20 minute wait, and rain is threatening. The Hostess had a nasty attitude to not only us, but every person that called while we waited. We took our business elsewhere.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The place was updated inside but the outside looks the same, maybe new umbrellas and stools - The bartenders were hustling to get out drinks but we were told that if we wanted to order anything to eat we would have to wait 20 minutes to order (that's a first) We did order Crisfield oysters and finally got them (just raw oysters shouldn't take that long) but they were delicious. I think they are just getting used to the crowds and should improve as the summer goes. Great job to Aiden, Ashley, Candace and Shana for keeping the alcohol flowing!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner with friends here. We sat outside on the deck, great views with tiki feel/vibe, Good for families too as they have a giant pirate themed playground/sandbox. Have eaten here several times and haven't had a bad meal. Recommend.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

now called "The Pier" but same great service and food. Great playground for kids. Excellent Happy Hour selections. Favorite waitresses are Sara and Colby.