“Excellent Breakfast”

UNCLE Andy's Cafe
Ranked #82 of 156 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Stopped by here on Memorial Day and loved the place. The food was awesome diner food. Just what I was looking for. It's not fancy and I love that about the place. The staff as great too. Will come here again when in Maine!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We happened upon this small diner while driving to see the lighthouses in Portland. The cafe is small and cozy. We had great service, but we beat the rush. When the place filled up after we ordered, the waitress would not take any more orders until the kitchen caught up.. odd. Food was good, served piping hot. The blueberry coffee cake was tasty.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We stopped in after church with a group of 8 and enjoyed a table in the back of this local institution. The service was pleasant and prompt. The breakfast was good but nothing special or outstanding. If you want breakfast at fair prices and decent food this is the place. We would return.

1  Thank TundraJayco
Reviewed 14 September 2016

It is my preferred diner in So Po if I am eating diner food... They have a funny way of ordering and making the food, sometimes seems like the same person that is waiting my table, then cutom makes my food - some times delayed in timing... but the farmers omelet is always a good choice....

1  Thank alyssag
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We went late morning because my husband wanted eggs and bacon. They didn't serve lunch til noon and it was eleven. The laminated menus were sticky and icky. Too many hands too little washing. The forks and knives so mean and cheap they hurt your hands to use them. My waffle was pre made and syrup an extra two dollars. My husband's omelette runny. It is a shabby place. Time for a clean up and remodel. It might be a local cash cow but it's no darn good