Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,432 results
All reviews marginal way victorian building perkins cove ogunquit beach gas fireplace direct access continental breakfast view of the ocean off season my husband and i granola small kitchenette separate bedroom get away private deck donuts lounge chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spend time at the Beachmere every year and are never disappointed. The hotel did a great job accommodating guests while still following Covid restrictions. Did miss the continental breakfast (stopped due to Covid) and hope it makes a comeback.

Thank you to all staff for your attentiveness and attention to detail. We wish you a safe and healthy season.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First visit to The Beachmere Inn. Referred by friends. Very pleased with the room in the Victorian building. Clean, reasonably spacious and most importantly great views of coast and ocean. Directly on Marginal Way, again great ocean views. Staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent restaurant in hotel,the Blue Bistro. Easy walk into village. Will definitely return

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a comfortable suite with a spectacular sunrise view and outstanding service. This was my second stay at Beachmere - and I already have my reservation for next year. If they allowed reservations farther ahead I would book for the next four years right now!!

Room tip: Pictures & descriptions on the website will help you choose YOUR best room.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jessica behind the front desk is always warm and welcoming And very helpful answering questions . We are impressed with a well-informed staff. Thank you Telessia. Thank you Mike. We were reassured that proper precautions and cleaning protocols were done. We entered a room that had windows open for fresh air and the place was impeccable. We felt safe.

Room tip: Our room has an exceptional view of the ocean with waves crashing on the rocks as well as the beach.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed in the main inn. The best part about our room was the view, and the deck that overlooked it. Our room was like a one bedroom apartment which sounds great, but sadly wasn't. There was a small very dated couch in the living room - the kind of couch that you can't lean against the back of the couch and keep your feet on the floor (and I'm tall). It was very uncomfortable for my husband and I. There was a small table and chairs in the kitchen area, but it was not comfortable to sit at for any period of time. The bed was very comfortable; however, they have something under the sheets that made a loud crinkling noise anytime you moved. It sounded like we were sleeping on plastic. I don't know if that was related to COVID precautions, but it kept my husband up all night (he moves around a lot). In addition, the bedroom has a wall air conditioner that was incredibly loud. Bathroom was immaculate and updated. Both of our showers were luke warm. We ended up leaving early and eating the fee for the second night. We were disappointed - there are a lot of hotel options in that location, do your research and compare.