Expedia
eDreams
Snaptravel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Nice new hotel in Filippiada Greece. On our travel towards Cephalonia we stayed for one night and we were satisfied with the amenities and reception desk service in this hotel. Only the girl at the breakfast seemed angry and sleepy but it is not a big problem for us. For one night sleepover is good choice.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank milachich
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is a beautiful hotel in the middle of a small village. Everyone is very friendly. A real paradise in the middle of Panormos, north Crete, an hour from Heraklion, to the east and Chania, to the west. Perfectly clean, the rooms are very big, comfortable, bed are perfect. There is a small kitchen, a fridge, and an oven.
The middle patio offers a Greek tableau, blue, white and bougainvilleas. A pool perfectly maintained. The parking lot is gated, and juxtaposed to the hotel.
If you are not planning on renting a car, no worries, everything is around, and available within a five minutes distance: stores, supermarket, taxi, restaurants, and the beach!
What else do you need? Nothing, lay back and relax at Iliana’s hotel!
My niece, named Iliana enjoyed “her” hotel very much!
Thank you to the really friendly staff for you kindness, and your professionalism. See you soon!
Carole

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

it is located in the center of the town and just 5min walk from anything. Does not have its own parking but this is not a major problem as there are usually plenty of street parking spots.
It has been renovated the recent years and offers also a suite with living room and separate bedroom. I would also recommend it for lunch or dinner as its cuisine is very good.
Overall it is the best choice to lodge in the greater area as it offers very good price to service ratio and location.

Room tip: view in the road
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I spent one night at this Hotel on the way from Lefkada to Dodoni during my recent bicycle travel. The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was available early in the morning...a very useful feature indeed.

Mostly, I appreciated the kindness and professionality of the Manager (of Polish origin...unfortunately I've forgotten his name) who gave me plenty of helpful suggestions
Warmly recommended

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank marco z
Reviewed 24 December 2016

I've stayed at the hotel for 1 night during a business trip in the area. I didn't expect to find it so good. The room was quite good, stuff was great, always smiling and ready to serve the customers. Although I had a heating problem in my room, the receptionist solve it in a matter of seconds. I've also had the chance to have dinner in the hotel's restaurant. What can I say about it? Everything was exceptional.
I believe it's a really good place to stay in the area.

Date of stay: December 2016