eDreams
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

The thing that stands out about my stay was the great service. The staff was friendly and attentive. Every need was taken care of cheerfully and skillfully. The grounds and buildings are beautiful and well maintained. Great food and nice AyurVedic treatments.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank MyIndiaPilgrimage
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Hi there!
Thank you for writing us such an awesome 5-star review! Your satisfaction is important to us and hearing that you had a hassle-free experience and service that really made our day more satisfactory. We hope to see you again soon!

-Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Amazing location with beaufiful views. We loved the food and dining outside looking out on the river. Salomon is an awesome and experienced yoga teacher. The Ayurvedic treatments were wonderful. A very relaxing experience for us.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2019

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for this honest feedback about our retreat. Your trust & satisfaction means a great deal to us. It makes our day that much lovelier knowing our service did not disappoint. Please, do stay in touch as your next wonderful travel adventure.

With love and light- Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 13 June 2019

I really enjoyed my four nights here. After the heat and bustle of other parts of India, this was a welcome break. The location is gorgeous - set on the banks of the river surrounded by green. Emil, Vineesh and Praveen looked after me so well. The vegetarian food was freshly cooked, with something different each time. Emil came to meet me at the airport and sorted out all the logistics for me, and even took me to a nearby hill to do a morning trek. Vineesh is a great cook and a talented therapist. I had several ayurvedic treatments with him. Praveen was so attentive in looking after me in the guesthouse, I was very impressed with the service. I also took part in a couple of yoga classes in the evening which was great.

If you're looking for an escape from city life and to press 'reset' I recommend this place highly.

Room tip: All rooms face the river
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for your heartwarming review. We are overwhelmed to hear that you had an amazing experience here. That is the experience we aim for all our valued customers to achieve. Please do keep us in mind in your next amazing travel adventure! We're always here for you.

"Sending you love and light " - Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

I stayed 9 days here and the environment, staff, meals and treatments have been very good. I felt very safe and very welcomed.
The package with all included with yoga is a must.
Think of taking good books,but observing birds and nature will keep you busy
WiFi was good also,and not that much mosquitoes!
Thanks again everyone!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2019

Hello Madam,

Thank you so much for this awesome 5-star review! It's wonderful that you had such an amazing experience during your stay. It's one of the key factors that we aim for our customers to experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

With love and light- Team Elephantpass

Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

Elephant Pass is the perfect place if you’re looking for peace and tranquillity. I went for 4 days to relax, practice yoga and discover a bit about Ayurvedic massage. The staff are simply amazing; they were so welcoming, and constantly attending to my needs. They even accompanied me on several outings per my request. The grounds are well kept and convenient if you are planning to stay at the retreat, which is small, but charming. My room was fairly basic, but for me, it was perfect and had everything I needed to enjoy the week and rest between treatments. The food was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend for families or individuals who want a quiet, restful time to get in tune with nature and their bodies.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephenpass, Owner at Elephant Pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2019

Hello Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience and provide positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay .That is the experience we aim for all our valued customers.Your satisfaction is our best reward.Thank You!!!