Open today: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
The view of the falls is great

They only had about a 5-6 beers on tap, not that great of a selection. The Baltic porter was good... read more

Reviewed 10 June 2019
NHjo
Saco, Maine
Great stop for beer!

My husband and I stopped in here while we were staying at a hotel close by. The place was great... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2019
Jessica G
Hartford, Connecticut

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere and beer!!! Friendly staffs!! Tried most of the beers can’t find a bad one really like the redbier! It’s my favorite

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Stopped in while visiting friends. Enjoyed a German Red Ale and a Chocolate Stout. Complimentary popcorn..good music...local menus for delivery and great company. What more could you ask for

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The space is amazing (renovated mill) as is the view, overlooking the falls. The beer was mostly lagers/pilsners (low alcohol, low IBU), so for my tastes it lacked flavor. It was also a little difficult to find, sort of around the back of a dirt lot with little signage, a bit creepy. The possibility for the space is incredible, but for me to return it needs a better beer selection and some curb appeal wouldn't hurt.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

We did a little beer crawl in this part of Maine, and I found that Dirigo was my favorite. The beers are based on traditional German styles. I rarely encounter a Dunkel and a Berlinerweisse done properly in the States. The setting is exceptional, a nicely appointed large room in an old mill with a view of the rapids below.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Max_from_NY
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Limited beer selection and mostly lagers. Love the people working there, love the music choices (live music on weekends) and love the view of the river. The food truck available is good. It is in one of the old textile mills that are being renovated and a little difficult to find, but it is a treasure. I will return.

Date of experience: April 2017