“Lunch”

Golden Dragon Buffet
Ranked #46 of 245 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Golden Dragon is consistently good in freshness and quality of food. The sushi bar is kept fresh along with all of the buffet items. If you want a good, quick low cost meal then give them a try.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

So MANY choices of foods!!! Everything is delicious!!! Really friendly employees too!!! A real value on the finances too!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Lots of choices kept full. Some unusual and interesting things on the buffet. Egg custard muffins are worth the trip alone. I don't k ow if the help was rude or just very busy. Doesn't matter, I'd eat here again.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Food was food I can't fault it. 4 buffets and really fresh. I didn't like that when the employee went to get a chair for another table he took one from our but he hit me sideways and slammed me from behind trying to get the chair. All without saying a single word of apologies or even acknowledge what he was doing. I loudly said hey...but he never even looked back. No use complaining to management because HE was the manager. Won't come back.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

What a waste of money!!! I found a huge roach in my food !!!! Told the waitress there and they didn't do anything about it。 will never be back!!