Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree laundryfront desksmall kitchenan extended stayindoor poolgeneral managerfull kitchenbusiness tripnew orleansbaton rougehome away from homewent out of her waygreat place to stayawesome stayafter a long dayclean roomsup to date
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The staff were so very friendly and very welcoming! My family and I have decided to call Candlewood Suites,Our go to hotels from now on!!!! The room that we stayed in was very clean and spacious. It’s right next to Sam’s Club,Walmart,and Shell Station.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Alex M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Christopher M,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such an awesome review about your recent stay with us. I'm ecstatic to hear that your experience with us has made Candlewood Suites your go to hotel brand. We hope to see you and your family the next time you're in the area!
Alex Mathis

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We were headed back to Texas from a cruise in Florida. We decided to visit a family member that was in the hospital in New Orleans. Hotels can be quite expensive in the heart of New Orleans, so we decided on Slidell off I12. The gentleman was very friendly and informative. The hotel is in a great location too.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and it was really nice.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Very poor hotel, do not stay here unless you have no other choice(as we did not). The beds were extremely small and I think thebckeanin staff poured a while bottle o Febreeze in the room to disguise the smell. All I could breath was Febreeze smell. Really don’t know how they can charge $114 a night. On a scale of 1-10...they get a 2

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Alex M, General Manager at Candlewood Suites - Slidell / Northshore, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear annhM1394JJ,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very important and valuable to us. I'm incredibly sorry for odor issues you encountered during your stay. As you can see from other reviews, this is not our typical level of service. I would like to speak with you personally concerning the issues you mentioned and would like the opportunity to make it right with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience, at 985-326-0120 or by email at cdwsl_gm@myhhotels.com. I look forward to speaking with you.
Alex Mathis

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here a few times. The hotel is right off the exit but amazingly quiet sitting behind a Wal Mart (which makes convenient for forgotten needs.) Staff is friendly, love the fresh scent in the lobby, and one of the best hotel gyms I have seen while traveling. Indoor pool is small, but looked well maintained. Plenty of pillows in the room and pet friendly. Even my furbabies enjoy their stay as it’s so quiet they are rarely disturbed by noises.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Have stayed in multiple candalwood suites this trip, all very nice, always clean,reasonable price, nice all the rooms are set up similarly, you know what to expect. The staff is always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple